Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Alloys Fitted To My Car!

raywong

i've finally got my alloys today after a exactly a year of ownership.. :yahoo: just in time for the meet on sunday as well. The alloys that i went for is Buddy Club P1 Racing SF in gunmetal, got a very gd deal from toxic rides in hertfordshire, altho i didnt get it from envy this time, kev still gave me plenty of quotes :thumbsup: thx to all that had vote in the other thread a few weeks ago! all your votes and opinions helped me!

heres some pictures that i took, dont have any after i put them on, cos i literally just got it fitted, and the sun has gone :huh: will take some tomorrow morning, (hopefully i will give it a wax as well) :toast:

Enjoy

Ray :thumbsup:

IMGP3425.jpg

IMGP3429.jpg

IMGP3427.jpg

IMGP3428.jpg

IMGP3426.jpg

IMGP3434.jpg

copycat

great alloys though

are they 15's??

i know u are going to come in and say that! well, i got some lightweight black nuts or red RAYS lightweight nuts to choose from :P and yes they are 15's not with toyo tyres though, decide to try these Falken's

Ray!

heres a few pics that i took today and yesterday after i put them on my car, did have the black nuts on, but decide to change it with the red RAYS nuts. wot do u all think? still too cold to go to fancy location and take some arty farty ones.

Enjoy

IMGP3435.jpg

IMGP3436.jpg

IMGP3437.jpg

IMGP3439.jpg

IMGP3438.jpg

IMGP3469.jpg

IMGP3478.jpg

IMGP3484.jpg

Ray

I'll buy your black ones off you if you don't want them anymore

Lurvely - the red nuts are a great touch...

A

Your car looks amazin now Ray :drool:

Much less chavy might I say and much more JDM than you last set of wheels.

Also 15's FTMFW B)

These wheels are the absolute nuts dude, after seeing them close up in the flesh yesterday i absolutely LOVE your car.

Everything compliments itself, you should be proud man, its coming together very well :thumbsup:

Lurvely - the red nuts are a great touch...

A

You are NOT touching MY red nuts :lol::lol::yahoo:

Ray, the car and the wheels look really good :thumbsup:

Stunning - would have went for the blue nuts personally with the stickers being blue. But red looks well also. Just be careful when your removing them, wheel brace took the edging off mine so im using a 19mm extended socket on my new set when they arrive!!

Seeing these yesterday made me realise how nice these wheels are :) Wasn't too impressed by piccy but on car they are amazing :D Red nuts also add something to it that makes them look better :P

thxs for all the positive comments people.. :thumbsup:

i would love to have the wheel nuts in blue, as the stickers is blue and i prefer blue over red, but i got the red ones for a bargain, from a member here (ckman85) but it turns out alright, at least the wheel nuts goes with the brake caliper.

Glad i got these rather than the Rota torques, too much hassle with the waiting, (i've started called them since october) :ffs: i still love them rims, but will probably look gd if they're bigger, like 17" and i want 15" instead.

Ray :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links