Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Club Toyota

tboy

Is anybody a member of Club Toyota? If so what are the benifits and how does the RAC cover work? Do you get discounts on toyota accessories?

Useless club with no discounts, roadside assistance is about the best thing to get out of it.

Forget it if i was you.

Open a TSB Current Account and get free AA Assitance. :lol:

second gt4_wrc :yes:

its a waste of paper and time, when my free subscription ended they wanted to charge me £50 a year to continue recieving the stuff, told them to :censor: , now they send it every month for free :D

TOC is better! :thumbsup:

hi Surinder

you got free subscription is that like magazines and what other stuff did you recive

the only thing i got send is the RAC roadside assistance card which last only a year which is silly as if a brand new car will break down in there first year

you obviously have never had a new Ford

i thought we are talking toyota here :wacko:

since other brand has been mention just like to point out mercedes-benz have a life time roadside assistance

you know what they say you cant go wrong buying a mercedes-benz i have to agree :thumbsup:

hi T128,

yeah i get a mag every few weeks telling me how great toyota is and their cars, and with money saving deals like

"fitted, 6 disk cd changer for only £750 !!!"

oooh what a bargain i thought just before it went in the bin :lol:

hi Surinder

6 disk cd changer fitted for only £750 ? let me think :unsure:

yeah bin it :D :D :D :D :D

toyota GB if you are reading this you suck BIG TIME!

I kept the membership going for the second year for the RAC assistance ONLY - the rest of the bumf was of no interest to me.

But I won't be renewing in a few weeks.........

My father-in-law picked my wife and I up from Luton Airport after our holiday (very nice, thanks). He broke down in a tiny village in Herts with a slipped cam belt - the timing went and :censor: the cylinder heads/valves I think - it needed a wrecker to carry us and the car back to essex.

RAC don't have their own wreckers so the sub-contract out to local garages. They would only use one garage in the area we were in and their only driver was involved in an accident - RAC wouldn't source a wrecker from another area so we had to wait SIX :censor: HOURS for the same driver to recompose himself and get another truck to use.

Luckily we broke down 200 yards from a quiet pub (didn't open it's doors until 6PM) and had a meal.

RAC suck *****.

I think I'll go back to Green Flag as with all the problems I had with my Saxo, they never let us down - I'd say we called them out about 10 times in 2.5 years!!

I'll be paying more than the £55 I pay to Toyota but it's worth it for peace of mind.