Do Not Sell My Personal Information

£3.50 For 5->20 Bhp Increase!

theenemywithin

I've just seen something on eBay which looks to good to be true. A resistior that costs £3.50 delivered.

The seller claims to give between 5 and 20 BHP increase!!!

Is this true???

If it is we would all have one wouldn't we???

I honestly don't think they do much of anything. In fact you can probably get everything that comes in these "kits" from maplins for about 40p

There are also other items designed to fit around the intake pipes and these are just magnets and again don't do anything apart from damaging your brain into believing they give you more power.

They trick the ecu into thinking the air temp is lower, i.e denser and it pushes more fuel into the cylinder, and will caule loads of problems. Avoid at all costs!

It's a cheap and very nasty resistor.

Do not in any circumstances purchase anything evenly remotely similiar to what you have described, there are a fair few people selling them on the eBay and it's just simply a con.

Kev

if it sound too good to be thru...well thats because it is too good to be true...! it just uses a load of fuel and will cause problems in the short / long run