Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Do Virgin Now Own Ntl?

JappyBeast

Yeah, they're trying to compete with Sky with a load of new stuff. My dad mentioned something about 10 meg broadband :drool:

You should have got a letter from them about it!

http://virginmedia.com/

I'm looking forward to the Sky+ style service they are going to offer.

LOL, I got a letter but binned it thinking they were trying to sell me something!

OK I think what happened is ntl bought out telewest and then virgin bought a large stake in ntl under the provision that it would be rebranded to virgin media. I haven't tried the telewset website but I know that the ntl site now forwards to the virginmedia one.

I'm with ntl and I'm hoping that we will get a more customer focused service now virgin are involved :)

LOL, I got a letter but binned it thinking they were trying to sell me something!

No offence but, Tard :thumbsup:

I like Branson and I like NTL so hopefully the two together will be good :)

called em up today as my current deal had ended and my bill had gone from 35quid a month to 46 quid. told them i had had a leaflet fro sky offering Tv, broadband and phone for £26 , they said there would also be an £11 line rental to BT so they would give me my tv, 4 meg BB and phone for £35 a month fixed for a year :clap: im now a happy chappy

I spoke to my dad last night & he said we're paying around £95/month now but with this new package thing we'll be paying around £85/month & have the 10 meg broadband along with a better telly package by the look of it so the early signs are good

my telewest package has changed too, was fixed at 44 quid a month for tv, broadband and phone with 200 mins, this months bill was 65.

Branson hates Sky / Rupert Murdoch so I think it'll be war between them which can only be good for customers.

my telewest package has changed too, was fixed at 44 quid a month for tv, broadband and phone with 200 mins, this months bill was 65.

Well I think the best course of action is to phone up and tell them you are cancelling due to the unreasonable price rises. They'll bend over backwards to keep you as a customer.

I spoke to my dad last night & he said we're paying around £95/month now but with this new package thing we'll be paying around £85/month & have the 10 meg broadband along with a better telly package by the look of it so the early signs are good

We got that. We were paying around 110 per month on Telewest.

(2Mb internet, full tv with movies, phone package with bells and whistles, box upstairs and TVDrive box downstairs)

Missus rang up to get Sky Sports put back on, they switched us to the 85 quid tarrif and bumped our internet up to 10Mb.

Smart! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links