Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Gt4

rallymad

just purchased a 97 gt4 today the day has finally come will post pics when i collect the car on thursday . o my god its fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd get that plate swapped for something slightly more legal, but other than that that looks niiiiiiiice :drool:

guys, that pic you's are looking at aint a gt4...

unless you's can see a different picture i can see.

notice the lack of bulge and vent on the bonnet and the different bumper

he did say pics will come on thursday!

good on ya bud enjoy 4 power

guys, that pic you's are looking at aint a gt4...

unless you's can see a different picture i can see.

notice the lack of bulge and vent on the bonnet and the different bumper

Duh... Must have been tired... Regardless, nice G6 in the sig!

the plate is normal size :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Need to raise up the car the springs on it are way to low for the irish roads i still want the car lowered but not that much which should i go for TEINS at 37mm or TRD at 25mm as im putting on 18in wheels any suggestions please

my god look at all them keys lol

One for each door, one for the boot, one for the glovebox, one for the fuse boxand one for ignition?

only kidding.

Didn't I see this on eBay a little while back?

Looks very nice. :toast:

get a radiator fairly soon. once they go that brownish/ whit colour its not long before they crack!

other than that looks a good motor.

mods i can see other than the exhaust and air cleaner are possibly a TRD short shift kit (the white gear knob) and the strut brace in the front.

TRD lowering sprigs on std shocks give good handling with an OK ride and look pretty good to.

stick with 17's as 18's and above will ruin the handling of the car.

ake sure you have a full service done too, unless the seller has done this for you (worth checking dont go on the milage as most imports have a 'haircut' on the way over)

get a radiator fairly soon. once they go that brownish/ whit colour its not long before they crack!

other than that looks a good motor.

mods i can see other than the exhaust and air cleaner are possibly a TRD short shift kit (the white gear knob) and the strut brace in the front.

TRD lowering sprigs on std shocks give good handling with an OK ride and look pretty good to.

stick with 17's as 18's and above will ruin the handling of the car.

ake sure you have a full service done too, unless the seller has done this for you (worth checking dont go on the milage as most imports have a 'haircut' on the way over)

Spot on with the radiator split after the spin home put one in over the weekend gave her a full service and timing belt too . Ill order the springs in the morning wheels already bought them . i want to decat her and put on an exhaust system . What is the mongoose system like ? does any one have it or would i be better spending the cas on the blitz

Nice looking car you have brought there mate :drool: As for the exhaust mate go for the blitz :thumbsup:

jerry!!

mongoose / blue flame is a good system especialy if your on a budget. but the blitz NUR sounds awsome. choice is yours

Got the Blitz system mated to Aussie 3" DP and Aussie 3" Flexi with sport cat on mine and it does sound the dogs, also nowhere near as loud as I though it was going to be given the way some people go on about how loud it is, nice deep note though.

Don't get me wrong it is loud but I'm used to Sierra Cosworth loud so didn't think it was at all bad. Also the baffle quitens it down a hell of a lot to only a bit above stock, which is handy for any long trips as it can get a bit droany on the motorway.

Misses has a mongoose on hers and as Dawesy said it's good if your on a budget but personally I'd go with the blitz and aussie combination. :D

Nice :D glad your enjoying your 4 ;)

But personally i would have to change the spoiler and the steering wheel

Boost is best.. i have a moongoose exhaust system and XS power downpipe , and it all fits perfectly, although myn is a ST185

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links