Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Goin Back Tomorrow For A Test Drive!

houston

goin back tomorrow to have a test drive of this beast

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/CARS_...200707270962005

it is absoulutely spot on, only mods are a hks super drager exhaust and some grooved discs , bodywork is mint, not a mark on it, has an mr2 drivers club in the window so i think it should have been looked after well. price is wrong on autotrader though, its more expensive in yard, i think they did it on purpose to get people looking as most of there cars are cheaper on the site. originally went to look at this

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/CARS_...200708272560963

but turned out to be a dog, might have had some accident repair done, only had a quick glance cos the Battery was flat and it had no locks! brakes looked shagged so i guess its been standing there a while.

but checked insurance and have managed to get a quote for under 500! same as a non turbo, weird!

shouldnt complain about having low insurance lol, 1400 for me fully comp.

that black one was a rev2 and that yellow one was a non turbo? weird though cos it had an lsd.

hurry and get one and grab my wheels! :P

not complaining, just a bit worried!

its an aftermarket lsd on the glimited, was goin to look at it as i thought it would be more sensible to run than a turbo. then i saw the black one. yum! tryin to convince her now, takin her wit me tomorrow

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links