Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Adrian Flux Insurance!

jerry phipps

Hi everyone

All this talk about car insurance and i had to give them a call. Thanks to sorted avensis i was able to get a good quote.

I'm insured with tesco and they quoted me £424 with no mods. So i asked them with my car being lowered and with a performance exhaust. Soon to be brought. The price shot up to £501. I have also modified my airbox as well just imagine if i had told them about that?? £550 + maybe.

Gave adrian flux a call and they quoted me £484 with performance exhaust and modified airbox. They weren't really bovered about the car being lowered and the tinted glass.

So it looks like when they send through the paper work i will be canceling tesco's as it has being only running now for 16 days.

Once again cheers sorted avensis :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Still a bit steep for your age Jerry, but i guess Finecactus has covered the reason why.

The good thing about adrian flux is if your car is written off your mods are included so don't lose the cost of those + the cost of your car. As i have spent over £7000 up to now that is reasuring :D

Hi sorted avensis

Well all i have to wait for is the paper work to come through. I just hope that tesco dont make a big thing about canceling the insurance with them. Adrian flux sound like a good insurance company. But what are they like when you have to make a claim??

jerry!!

But what are they like when you have to make a claim??

jerry!!

Haven't heard of anyone having any trouble, lots of lexies are insured with them so will ask a few tonight at the mini meet if they have heard of any problems.

:thumbsup: Well done Bud..

Check your cooling off period with Tesco, it may 14 days or 21 etc. If you go out side of this they may charge you a fee to cancel. Remember that when you do cancel send back the cert. Some insurers dont ask for it but if you dont in the eyes fo the law Tesco will still insure you. And its against the law to be insured twice.

Any problems give me a shout. Im a gold member (some reason I cant add to public forums under my gold membership name "Martin") :blink:

Cheer martin

Will look into it mate. Still waiting for adrian flux to send through the paper work. So i really cant do nothing yet. And to add to the frustration my road tax is about to run out and i will need a cover note to get my tax :help:

jerry!!

Jerry,

I'm with Adrian Flux (only company that would insure me for under £1000) and they have been good as gold so far...... (touch wood)....

Zee

Best thing for I.C.E etc if your normal policy wont cover it is to go to a Broker. They have access to many policies.

We've been all talking about Adrian Flux, well one of the reasons why people have been finding good prices through them is because they are a broker. Although you will find many of the policies that they will sell will be with NIG.

Shop aroung and you will find a good price. You may find some adverts in I.C.E mags worth having a browse.

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links