Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Sr...

on_its_arse

After tavelling for over 2 hours upto northumberland to buy kevins advans and some brand new toyos...i came home ripped the back out and gave it a good clean. let me no what you lot think?

DSC00664.jpg

DSC00663.jpg

DSC00659.jpg

DSC00660.jpg

DSC00662.jpg

needs lowering?? any advine on how much to drop it by? im wanting coilover in the future but cant afford at the min so id buy springs to put me on...is 40 to much?

cheers

Scott

I'd lower 40mm.

I have eibach springs for sale from a paseo, which lower 35mm. Think they would fit a starlet though...

Wheels are awesome.

how much u selling em for??

any 1 no for def if they would fit??

Hi Scott, nice to meet you on Saturday. It will look really cool when you lower it! I have plenty of RS-R springs in stock, just let me know if you need a price. I think a front (upper and lower) and rear strut brace will really stiffen things up around the bends, again I have these in stock!

Thanks

Kevin

Envy Performance Ltd

• 1 month later...

rs-r is the best i think for starlets. i bought greddy springs for my first car ep91 starlet. i dont like them very much. it drops down 40mm.

at my glanza i have rs-r and im very impressed. it drops down 35mm but no sound and nice traction.