Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Yaris Mk2 Photoshop

TomF

As some of you may or may not know, I used to be a Graphic Designer, thus when I get some free time, I play around in Photoshop to see what I can muster up. I've been featured in various Car Magazines for my work, Max Power, Redline etc. So here's my latest work.

I'm sure most of you are aware of VIP Style, so I've tried to incorporate that, but also make it futuristic, so there you have it, Futuristic VIP Style. And this is my vision of how it would look.

Enjoy :)

Original Source Picture

originalyarisyf5.th.jpg

The Result

vipyarissmall2tg5.jpg

Larger Resolution

vipyarislarge2pq6.th.jpg

OMG you have talent! lol

Imagine if toyota made that, they prob would have done 20 years ago, all down hill from then!

very nice, that a P2 that i wont mind having.. if only it was like that, i really like VIP style, shame that its not too popular in uk tho.

Ray

as already mentioned... you have some serious talent!

really like the little design touches, the only question is when you going to make one? lol

top job mate!

Brad =)

I use Photoshop to design labels are various bits of marketing for my business, but i would not even be able to dream of being as talented as you. (i wont show my business partner what can be done, lol)

I understand what it takes do create images, and that is amazing. Also, beyond having the talent to do the job, you also have to have an incredable imagination. You clearly have both.

out of interest, how long did it take you?

(you should start up your own website with downloadable tutorials, and try make a little money out of that amazing talent)

Jay

That's an awesome bit of photoshopping! I have to know a bit for work because all our graphics students use Photoshop, but that is just awesome! You should run courses and give talks/demos to students, they'd love it!! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links