Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust?

Hardy87

Ive just got myself a blitz nur R exhaust system, I have also got a front pipe of the same bore that goes to the CAT. iam right in thinking i only now need the down pipe and if so can you recomend a good one? I was thinking of getting the aussie downpipe is this any good? all advice appreciated

Yep, Just need the downpipe to replace the stock cat. Can't go far wrong with the 3" aussie one, not that I'm biased or anything. ;) :thumbsup:

Other downpipe suppliers are:

Hyper Sport and Racing 2.5"

c2power 3"

xspower 3" (Cheap, but some people have had fitment and quality issues. Your choice)

i've got an Aussie, no complaints here! :thumbsup:

If I were you i'd avoid the XS power DP, heard many bads things.... :!Removed!:

ive fitted a fex XS power ones and to be fair , yes they dont fit all that well and you nees to buy three decent m10 bolts to bolt to the system, the ones you get are made of cheese.

as long as you dont mind a bit of messing fitting it then bang for buck its ok.

if your having a garage fit it then it might not be worth it due to the extra time needed to get it fitted well.

aussie are good but damn expensive and if the support plate isnt fitted they crack just like any other

Whats this about a surpport plate? do i need to order it seperate? Do fensport sell them? as thats were i was going to get the down pipe from.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links