Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tuned Vitz Rs In Action.

TS Flea

Hey thats 2 great movies there mate. I guess that it proves that the yaris is a very nimble car.

jerry!!

who spotted the lack of top radio and thoses extra gauages to the right of the steering wheel in the second video????

good to see, i wounldnt put mine through it tho!

Dan :thumbsup:

give the japs one thing they can drive. great movies. i'll have to borrow jens 1.0 and see if i can do that :lol:

Yes it's great to see someone put the yaris through it's pace.

jerry!!

Tommi makinen eat your heart out :P

jerry!!

Great vids,

The yaris seems like it could do that all day, great little car.

I took one for a drive the other day, but it was 1.3L. They still go pretty hard for a economy based car.

My friends going to by the aussie spec yaris T-sport, whats the redine \ cut out at? thanks anyone..

cheers

----------------------------------

daniel

Hi 2ZZ-GE Sportivo

Well on my Yaris T Sport the red line is around 6,200 rpm might be a bit more. Yes i know what you are thinking there mate. Quite low :yes: Still once you have let the vvti kick in the rev's really seem to fly around quite rapidly.

jerry!!

2ZZ-GE Sportivo

My redline on my yts is 6400, but the limiter doesnt kick in until around 6700. Like jerry says though, the revs do fly around abit!!! ;)

Tom!! :thumbsup:

Yes 1st and 2nd gear you really have to keep your eye on the rev counter or the limiter will step in quite quickly. :crybaby:

jerry!!

ill second that, sometimes it comes in so quickly in the first couple of gears that it takes ya completely by suprise! especially when the vvti comes out to play :thumbsup:

Imagine how fast it would spin if you had a turbo strapped to it :drool:

jerry!!

Thanks for the info on the YTS guys,

But 6200 and 6700 is a fair gap between eachother. What spec \ year YTS are they? ie. UK

I like the YTS, but I'd like it to have a few more horsies.

-----------------------------------

Daniel

id love my yts to have a few more ponies meself

i keep day dreamin bout that blitz supercharger, the tein suspension and the tarox frenitalia brake conversion!

now that WOULD be a road weapon

but its worth about 15K :(

think nos mite be installed one day soon :D

:thumbsup:

I think th rev limiter on my YTS cuts in mid-6000s but the needle flicks almost to 7000 before settling back. It's like the rev limiter is a bit slow to react.

That limiter is a real jolt if you forget to change gears! (My wife lunges forward in a comical manner every time) he he

Hi mevi

Nice avatar buddy :thumbsup: Yes it's a shame about that rev limiter. I was wondering how much would it cost to get a new ecu that will change all the engine rev's etc etc. That would probably make the car red line better :P

jerry!!

no one chips the yaris or does an ecu do they yet?????

or has anyone fitted one of them HKS fuel management gubbins ya can get from TDI :thumbsup:

Haven't heard anything yet but will keep my eyes and ears pealed for any info mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Its a shame they're not bringing the Yaris turbo out in the Uk.

Is it true that Toyota will be offering a turbo conversion to current t-sport owners soon?

Our lass fancies getting her t-sport turboed but would only do it if it was a toyota dealer that done the work and offered a guarantee. Does anyone know of any good companies that can offer a turbo conversion already????

Bren.

Is the TTE one available yet, if so this can be done through your Toyoa Dealer without ruining your warranty....

yeah I think this is the one we heard about...

unsure if its available yet though...

anyone know?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links