Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front T Sport Badge

NE.

i just removed my front t sport Badge and it has left 2 small holes and a blob of hard glue on my grill is this normal as it looks terrible and what have you people done to remove the glue if it is? cheers.

i just removed my front t sport badge and it has left 2 small holes and a blob of hard glue on my grill is this normal as it looks terrible and what have you people done to remove the glue if it is? cheers.

not normal mate shud be just cliped on

i just removed my front t sport badge and it has left 2 small holes and a blob of hard glue on my grill is this normal as it looks terrible and what have you people done to remove the glue if it is? cheers.

not normal mate shud be just cliped on

it was just like a rear t sport Badge glued to a small steel plate which was drilled and screwed into the grill. its a rite mess :(

thats not how it should be, as said the front Badge has 2 clips, no plate, no screws, no glue or anything

sounds like someone found a rear Badge and did a DIY bodge job on the front

Yeah the front one has too clips that attach to the back of the grill. I've put a touch of glue on mine to stop thieves from nicking it again! :censor:

maybe they ran out of the clippy ones or something. i've got the glue off anyhow and the holes are to small to see really so its all good.

Is your car a phase 1 or a phase 2 T Sport? Phase 1 T Sports have the Badge clipped to the grille (the same as my car). But when iv seen phase 2 T Sports the Badge is a slightly different design (looks better in my opinion). Im not sure but maybe its a different fitting on the phase 2's

Im not sure but maybe its a different fitting on the phase 2's

Nah, they clip on too! :thumbsup:

Im not sure but maybe its a different fitting on the phase 2's

Nah, they clip on too! :thumbsup:

Does this mean i could i swap my phase 1 Badge with a phase 2? i noticed the grilles are different and i dont want to buy one only to find it wont fit! I know its only a small thing but i think they look so much better!

Does anyone have the part number for Ph2 t sport front badge?? Please :)

7531152120, they cost about £12

ooh thank you very much! I might ring up now and order one, the guys werent sure which one was for my car lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links