Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

98 7a Fe Avensis , My Question For You Guys.

dmk_dj

ok , hello people im knew to this site,

My 98 1.8 avensis, First of the engine, My avensis does 100miles a day on the motorway, the car has no prob getiin to 100mph then it has no power and struggles , u know when u double tape the acclerator and the efi kicks in, well thats fine and it gets me up to 100, so how can i improve the performace and get more power out of the engine,

Second, at 70mph and only 70mph the steering wheel shakes and there is a vibration through the whole car, ive had it balanced tracked lined new alloys, and still the same?

third, Body, i have a v.rare( rare on an avensis) aero fin spoiler like the one on a bmw, and a custom front grill, both i have never seen on another avensis, but i cant find a spoiler that sits at the top of the back window, i have seen it on another avensis but he drove off before i could ask him, were could i get some nice body parts for my car,

Fourth, lights, can u get any kind of rear light for the avensis E.G lexus style? and what kind of led bulbs do i need for the fog lamps, u know the nice white and realy bright ones?

what lowering springs are best for this car?

Last would it be costly to get a drum to disk convertion on this car?

ok thank u all so very much in advance, any info will be a great help indeed,

and when the car is done il put up some pics of her,

ok , hello people im knew to this site,

My 98 1.8 avensis, First of the engine, My avensis does 100miles a day on the motorway, the car has no prob getiin to 100mph then it has no power and struggles , u know when u double tape the acclerator and the efi kicks in, well thats fine and it gets me up to 100, so how can i improve the performace and get more power out of the engine,

Second, at 70mph and only 70mph the steering wheel shakes and there is a vibration through the whole car, ive had it balanced tracked lined new alloys, and still the same?

third, Body, i have a v.rare( rare on an avensis) aero fin spoiler like the one on a bmw, and a custom front grill, both i have never seen on another avensis, but i cant find a spoiler that sits at the top of the back window, i have seen it on another avensis but he drove off before i could ask him, were could i get some nice body parts for my car,

Fourth, lights, can u get any kind of rear light for the avensis E.G lexus style? and what kind of led bulbs do i need for the fog lamps, u know the nice white and realy bright ones?

what lowering springs are best for this car?

Last would it be costly to get a drum to disk convertion on this car?

ok thank u all so very much in advance, any info will be a great help indeed,

and when the car is done il put up some pics of her,

Hi and Welcome,

The spoiler can be bought from these guys Here

It wouldn't be cost effective to change the drums for discs.

I've got the TTE springs on my car - it lowers it about 40mm but you can drop it even lower if you wish.

Post some pics up with how far you've got, I'm got some up mine HERE Had a few changes since, but haven't had a chance to put up new ones.

The wheels need to be aligned using a Haweka Lug adapter, this will resolve the problem.

Hope this has helped :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links