Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Man Needs Help !

Big Bad Ant

you alrite lads n lasses.... im new to this club, n i have a problem, i'll like to put the avatar thing under my name but the administrator wont allow it. keep rejecting me.

:help:

by the way, i drive a 99 3-dr hatch corolla so big it up to the owners.

Hi and welcome, im new to the club as well! :D

Think there is a limit to the pic size and make sure you got the correct file type, thats all i can think of...... :blink:

I'm sure others can help out as well!!

Kenny

u should actually resize your actual pic using those programs to edit photos e.g photoshop and the limit is 150 pixels width and height and then try uploading then cause its some how worked for me now!!

hope that helps!!

Kenny

cheers mate! :thumbsup: just done it! have to admit, ur ken is pretty impressive with all them dragon punches. by the way wot size is it? is it gif format ur using?

Big Bad Ant Posted on Aug 18 2003, 01:03 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cheers mate! just done it! have to admit, ur ken is pretty impressive with all them dragon punches. by the way wot size is it? is it gif format ur using?

thanx! that ken is gif format. i found that from some website which was for ericsson t68i screensaver and thought it looked good so i took it and just resized it to 100 pixels by 100 pixels! B)