Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gt4 Bonnets

pauldbs

:help: can anybody help me i'm thinking about putting a gt4 bonnet on my 6 th gen jap cabriolet can anybody out there tell me if it will fit without any mods to the bonnet or the car

but unless you have the GT-4 Bumper there will be a gap in the middle

and you need a longer bonnet latch.

• 1 month later...

its a straight swap (done it myself) , the only thing you need is the GT4 bonnet catch as its longer than the original .

heres a pic , you can see its a fair bit longer.

post-10218-1177671326_thumb.jpg

thanks m8 but i have been told that there is a gap between bonnet and the bumper

yeah there is a gap m8 but it actually looks ok , heres a couple of pics of mines before i put the bumper on.

post-10218-1177705841_thumb.jpg

post-10218-1177705884_thumb.jpg

Kev

Personally i'm not into making a car look like something its not :!Removed!:

thats fair enough m8

but to set the record straight i never once made out mines was a gt4, i kept the gt badges on it and when ever i was asked is it a gt4 i said no, the reason i went for the gt4 kit is because i think its the best looking kit for the celica (and i bet that's what 90% of the other guys think that want to add the gt4 kit) ,lets be honest there isn't really a good looking body kit for the celica is there ???

Kev

im with you on that point, i'm yet to see a kit for a Celica that I would fit to my car...

end of the day its your car and you do what you like with it, doesnt matter what I think does it :thumbsup: hehe

I actually quite like the look of the gap at the front of the bonnet! I could even go as far as saying If I had a 4 I would prefeer it to have the st202's bumper, but then there'd be problems with air flow I suppose - Although the gap would let a little in!!

regarding there not being that good a body kit for the gen 6 i think that's down to it being so well designed in the first place its hard to improve :D

you just cany help love those curves lol

mind you any gen 6 without side skirts just doesn't look 100% lol

just wish i still had mines, i wrote it off last Tuesday :crybaby: and no fault of a !Removed! speed cop car :ffs: , goes down as my fault though :(

sorry for taking this off topic m8

True...been meaning to get some for ages.Need to find a descen set though, so much rubbish around!

just wish i still had mines, i wrote it off last Tuesday :crybaby: and no fault of a !Removed! speed cop car :ffs: , goes down as my fault though :(

Gutted mate. Sorry to hear that ...At least you're .........not going to say that!!!! As bad as my mum telling me there's plenty more fish in the sea when I lost my first girlfriend :D Although true, it is no councellation!

So what was your corrolla all about :!Removed!:

Where is Adam??? Not been on for a few months and everyone seems to have done one!!!

So what was your corrolla all about :!Removed!:

Where is Adam??? Not been on for a few months and everyone seems to have done one!!!

haha, welcome back, weren't you banned? :rolleyes:

Only thing the Corolla had was alloys to change the looks :thumbsup:

Hi i am still around... TOC just seemed to get really boring thats why i havent been on as much.

I think if your going to do the gt4 bonnet you might aswel do the front bumper too. i think the gap looks a bit pantz. A brand new genuine toyota GT4 front bumper is only about 150 delivered. :thumbsup:

Hi i am still around... TOC just seemed to get really boring thats why i havent been on as much.

I think if your going to do the gt4 bonnet you might aswel do the front bumper too. i think the gap looks a bit pantz. A brand new genuine toyota GT4 front bumper is only about 150 delivered. :thumbsup:

hey, im loookin for the gt4 carlos sainz bumper and bonnet for my gen 5, would that be about the same price? and also would it b a straight swap as well?

oo and any ideas of where to get them from please?

cheers :thumbsup:

regarding there not being that good a body kit for the gen 6 i think that's down to it being so well designed in the first place its hard to improve :D

you just cany help love those curves lol

sorry for taking this off topic m8

Kev, can i take this off topic as well, what make and model are your wheels in that photo, like them!

no idea m8, bought them 6 years ago , im sure they were some no name brand , paid £600 and back then that was cheap cheap for a set of 17's lol , to me they look like khan rsr copy's.

150 quid for a gt4 bumper

dream on

!!!!

no way can they be that cheap

Linky

You were saying? :P

150 quid for a gt4 bumper

dream on

!!!!

no way can they be that cheap

Linky

You were saying? :P

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwww

i have the face lift model tho 202 id need to change the indicators and fogs before i could fit that