Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

G6r Price

vile

hi guys!

this is my first post... :rolleyes:

got a little question for whoever knows!! ive got a corolla g6r which im sad to say, am about to sell :crybaby:

was wondering if anyone knew how much its worth nowadays?!

obviously, being the g6r, its from 1999, its also spotless and its got 26.000 miles!!!

had it for a year and only done 2.000 miles on it :P ....

anyway, any help would be grateful...

thanks a lot and keep up the good work.... :thumbsup:

Here in the UK they go for anything between £2500 and £3500, some dreamers advertise more, but in my experiance after buying 3 that is the general sort of price range, I can't see why it would be any different in Jersey. I wish yours was over here though 20k on the clock sounds like a minter!!!

Good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

hi guys!

this is my first post... :rolleyes:

got a little question for whoever knows!! ive got a corolla g6r which im sad to say, am about to sell :crybaby:

was wondering if anyone knew how much its worth nowadays?!

obviously, being the g6r, its from 1999, its also spotless and its got 26.000 miles!!!

had it for a year and only done 2.000 miles on it :P ....

anyway, any help would be grateful...

thanks a lot and keep up the good work.... :thumbsup:

I sold mine a while ago for £3800 with 56k FSH and in really good nick, it did have wheels and a few extras and went to ireland, if you want to acheive the best price you will have to come to the mainland or advertise in ireland but if your car is as you say, hold out for 3.5k but this may be ambitous as the newer corollas have come RIGHT down in price hence pushing yours lower but the irish are DEAD keen on them and they are sought after over there,

So put it on the bay advertise it to the irish (quote ferries flights etc) and be willing to meet on the mainland and you could get good money for it :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links