Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Modded Aygo's

PaulWorthing

As a potential Aygo owner I would love to see pictures of your cars so any chance of you putting up some pictures of your little babies (with their names if you have gone that far) - Modded ones especially welcome.

Ta!

I've named mine... I've named all the cars I've had, so it seemed logical...

Here it is at the moment I traded it in.

Aygo_NX.jpg

The Nissan 100NX next to it is what I drove before, it was called "Saphire"

I only later discovered it was spelled with two p's

And here's the name I gave my car:

lrg-60-meeting060.JPG

This name started out as a reference to the Lamborghini Murciélago,

which I like a lot and it's also a reference to the color of the car:

"Midnight Black"; I'm a bit nocturnal myself and so is a bat

which "murciélago" translates to...

Inspiration for the name came from my Sister's Daewoo Matiz, which has been

called "Matizerati" since the day she got it, as she drives it like it was a sportscar.

Only Modifications so far;

better radio, active subwoofer, silver indicator bulbs up front, larger wiper blade at the rear,

flatblade at the front and a hack using an Opel/Vauxhall TID driven by my radio :P

Not much on mine - TTE springs, debadged rear with TRD badges, K&N filter, TRD oil and rad caps, richbrook sabre aerial, Corolla gear knob, silver indi bulbs, larger rear wiper blade, day light headlight bulbs, LED boot lights, TOC number plates

DSC00738.jpg

DSC00739.jpg

Here are some pics of my girlfriends new aygo. Not too much done to it yet... becuase its only 3 weeks old lol.... forgot to mension, she has names him Lewi... as the number plate sais!

The car!

02032007003.jpg

02032007006.jpg

It doesnt look outta place on the drive either... amazingly!

theclan.jpg

The induction kit

09032007003.jpg

09032007.jpg

that one will look spot on if you get it lowered abit. but mite need sum work on the wheel arches.

what size are those wheels Mr S? Did you have trouble getting them on?

Almost certainly 17's - has it had a brake upgrade or painted calipers ? Is the induction off the shelf or custom ?

Yup they are 17's, there is an issue with rubbing on big bumps and dips in the road when travelling at speed and you cannot have anyone in the back. However i am currently getting a custom suspension set up being made by a good friend of mine that will illiminate any scrubbing and have the car lowered by around 40-50mm

The induction kit is also custom made and fitted by another good friend of mine.... obviously he can make more kits if people are interested!

I have also bought and fitted a new shorter aerial, a nice new gear knob and an alpine motorised screen that ill post pics of later.... in my own post!! (modded aygo+)

The brakes are totally stock......... so far! remember weve only had the car since the 1st of this month n this is the "run about" car, so i dont have as much time to tinker with it, it already has over 1000 miles on the clock!

ill be posting a sound clip of the induction kit soon and then again when the new exhaust has been made

Hope this answers all questions

Hey, I'd ben interested in getting an induction kit for my Aygo, has is made much of a difference performance/petrol consumption wise?

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

what size are those wheels Mr S? Did you have trouble getting them on?

I'd really be interested in one of those iduction kits to...let us know how much Mr S...?

Paula what alloys and size/tyres do you have on your Aygo...?

sorry i havnt been on here recently... ive been abit busy!!

The induction kits can be made to order if you want one. I will make some instuctions aswell, as you have to do a few things to get it on. The kits are from a company called Absolute Audio. Jason is the owner of the company and a good friend of mine. As a rough price you would be looking at around £80 + p&p for the whole kit.

Kit contains: Inlet reducer 90 degree flexi pipe, 45 degree solid polished pipe, cotton gauze cone type filter, breather filter, all fixings and instructions.

If you live nearby we will happily fit it for you too! Absolute Audio is based near salisbury Wiltshire southern england.

Please call 01980 624740 and speak to Jason to order a kit. I will get a definate price for you all tomorrow.

Thanks all!

i wanted to get my aygo chipped but there was not one for the aygo atm, and i do not know anyone that can do it, i know it would cost around £300, is the induction kit better value for money, and what improvement does it make to the lil one.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my Aygo. Not much done so far, audio system is "under construction".

Wheels are 195/45/15 and they fits just fine, even when 4 guys on :D

18042007003qk8.th.jpg

I took the toyota symbol off the glass boot and replaced it with a red Autobot (Transformers) insignia. Suits the car very well and makes me smile whenever I open the boot :D

Sorry, I haven't figured out how to post pictures yet

gotchaygo superchips are currently developing a remap for the Aygo/107/C!. There is anothe rcompany called Angel Tuning who are doing a remap at the moment. One of the guys ont he 107 club is having his car done next week sometime. Will be interesting to see what difference it makes...

thats sounds great, i think it will be a couple of months before im able to get this done so will be interesting to hear how other ppl get on with it, as i got a friend who has put in a induction kit, and you can feel the slight difference in the performance.

Here are some pics of the re-designed induction kit on our aygo.... plus a few pics of some interior touches ive added.

n5.jpg

n7.jpg

n3.jpg

n2.jpg

Here's a little vid so you can hear the induction kit

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/shre...nt=05052007.flv

Lastly Lewi is going in for his custom install in a weeks time so ill post those pics as soon as we get him back!

Now that sounds nice, how much did that cost, bet lewi is happy with that. It sounds nice, which garage did you get it done out as i may just make a day of it to pop down and have one installed if the price is reasonable. Thanks for that post.

The kit was designed by me and some friends of mine who own a company called Absolute Audio near salisbury in wiltshire. This second gen kit is much better than my previous one, it has a smaller cone and more shape to the tubing. So not only does it look better but it gives a much nicer sound too.

I will try and sort out a special price for you guys if you want to buy a kit.

That would be top stuff, i shouldnt have a problem coming down i dnt have a job atm, but just have a load of money saved up so should be all ok, that would be great if you could get back to me when you have a price and stuff.

This is my Aygo @ the 3rd Club Meeting

img0101de7cp2.jpg

My car

20070506aygomeeting0507wp0.jpg

The ICEinstall

img0116zr2kx6.jpg

32 aygo's, pug 107's and C1's

more aygofun you'll find here @ our website

why dont you slap on a peugeot 107 Badge and call it a *****, dont know what toyota were at when they came up with that thing, glorified push pram with headlights pure heaving :P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links