Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

17" Alloys (7x17) With 205 40 17 Tires

guidom15

The 17 looks like a cartwheel compared to the 16! It's huge, does look cool though.

obviously boy racer with no clue, the 14' alloys/steel with tyres on the aygo are the perfect height for optimised steering/handling yeah i understand making them wider for grip but 17' is just too big, 16' with low profile are the 2nd best for it, leave it with 14's

In your opinion AyGOTH. The 14s aren't the best for handling because of the width. From what I have read on other sites 15s are much better (whilst still retaining the correct wheel diameter etc.) and do give an edge with handling, albeit with a slight loss in performance.

Peugeot offer 15" wheels as accessories in other countries. Yes the 17s are a bit excessive in size but it's nice to see people trying to see what will and will not suit the cars.

In your opinion AyGOTH. The 14s aren't the best for handling because of the width. From what I have read on other sites 15s are much better (whilst still retaining the correct wheel diameter etc.) and do give an edge with handling, albeit with a slight loss in performance.

Peugeot offer 15" wheels as accessories in other countries. Yes the 17s are a bit excessive in size but it's nice to see people trying to see what will and will not suit the cars.

Bigger wheels will improve the roadholding but at the detriment to the handling.

bigger/wider wheels increase grip, at the cost of top speed 0-60 and economy, usually adds .3seconds per inch bigger and wider, less 3/4mph off top and 3/4mpg less too

standard wheels give optimal performance, theres no such thing as an optimised aftermarket wheel, unless you spend 1000's on ultralight-weight, which really isnt worth it, 14' are great

Who cares about performance... its a 1.0L with 68bhp! Who cares about handling i dont think many of these cars will be going head to head with evo's on the track.... as long as the car looks how the owner wants it too, be happy for them. Ive just put 17's on my girlfriends aygo and it looks fantastic and more importantly she loves it and it looks brilliant going down our local highstreet.

if you want 14's great. keep em, but dont slag people off just because they have different tastes and different uses for there cars

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links