Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Miscellaneous Cynos, Starlet Gt And Other Items For Sale

riko666

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

For sale: Marui 1:1 Scale SPAS 12 BB Shotgun

Item Condition: The gun is brand spanking new! It was bought for £240 about 2 years ago, and its been under my bed since

Price and price conditions: £75 inc. p&p

Extra Info: Very strong for a spring bb gun (1 joule, for all 3 bullets shot), that shoots 3 bullets per shot, each from a hop-up bore (meaning they're very accurate shots). Comes with 2 sets of safety goggles, a few hundred (maybe 1000's) of correct weight bb's (medium), catalogues, shotgun cartridge (holds 30 bb's, so ten shots per cartridge), cartridge loader, and a Walther PPK BB gun (it's really weak, but more fun for it)

Pictures: Shotgun

Contact Details: U2U me, post or email me at headcharge7@hotmail.com

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Will post, collection preferred

For sale Soon: Toyota Cynos Beta ABS Equipped Rear Axle (Drums)

Item Condition: Very good condition, obviously a bit grimey due to typical road use, but very little surface rust and no dings/dents/radioactive leaks

Price and price conditions: £55

Extra Info: For anyone with a Paseo/Sera/Na Starlet that wishes to convert to rear discs, this would be perfect as it'd allow you to transfer the disc components to the axle without having to have the car off the road

Pictures:Will have soon

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pickup only, would deliver if the car worked

For sale soon: EP82 Toyota Starlet GT Top Mount Intercooler

Item Condition: Very good (I presume), coming from one of Trevor's engines, so should be very good

Price and price conditions: £25 inc. p&p

Extra Info: The tmic will come with the cover and whatever else needs to be rid of for a FMIC, so if that includes any piping, that'll be included

Pictures: Will come soon

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Will post, collection preferred

For sale: Sony DSC-P12 5MP Digital Camera plus accessories

Item Condition: Excellent, had it since Christmas 2003 I believe, but is in excellent condition as I always kept it in the case.

Price and price conditions: £65 inc. p&p

Extra Info: The Camera will come with a 1GB Memory Stick (£35), a stand, lense cleaning kit, and everything that came with the box – this being the P12 means that it was the limited edition of the P10 that came in Navy Blue and in addition it came with an extra Battery and the leather case as standard.

Pictures: Will Come soon

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Will post

For sale soon: EL54 Toyota Cynos Beta 4-2-1 Manifold + Exhaust system

Item Condition: Good, a bit of rust as expected, but not blowing and all in good nick

Price and price conditions: £80

Extra Info: For those with a Paseo or an N/A Starlet, the 4-2-1 manifold will reshape the power delivery of the engine slightly, increasing mid-range and upper range torque/power. Not sure if there are many gains in terms of numerical gains, but it would create more useable power from the 5efe/4efe. Manifold is also heatwrapped, which as theory goes, retains the exhaust heat within the manifold to accelerate the exhaust gas out of the exhaust system to improve exhaust scavenging. Would prefer to sell as a whole. There is a first refusal for this

Pictures: Will come soon

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection preferred

I'm open to offers on anything, assuming they're sensible, and I have other items up for sale, and will do in the near future: for example I have a couple of Standard Panhard Rods, Control Arm Bush covers/Subframe connector...

..But some I shan't put up, lord knows I got ridiculed for the dress I had up for sale, what would happen if I tried selling the handbag I need to get rid of...:P