Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

K&n Typhoon For Corolla E12 1.6

Ckman85

hey guys, i think the title says it all. Talk about take their time to release one. Does n e 1 know how much itll cost?

Thanks

I got mine from YBFilters on e-Bay.

It Cost £170 and took 80 Minutes to fit.

No real difference to how it drives but the sound is Fantastic.

I got mine from YBFilters on e-Bay.

It Cost £170 and took 80 Minutes to fit.

No real difference to how it drives but the sound is Fantastic.

theenemywithin, ckman is talking about the 1.6 version, not the cts one. Anyhoo, I'd imagine it would be a similar price to the cts version so £180-£190ish.

hi, :help:

just browsing on the forum and stumbled on the above info..

I am just happy that there is typhoon kit available for 1.6 engine.

Can I just check if anybody has fitted this on their car.Have you noticed any differnce aside from the loud

noise it will make.Does it worth the money?

thanks so much ...

hi, :help:

just browsing on the forum and stumbled on the above info..

I am just happy that there is typhoon kit available for 1.6 engine.

Can I just check if anybody has fitted this on their car.Have you noticed any differnce aside from the loud

noise it will make.Does it worth the money?

thanks so much ...

hi m8, i tried ordering it today, 1st of all i went to Halfords and they said they havnt got the part number yet so they called Halfords HQ and they said they wnt b getting them for another 3-4 weeks, so i went to another place and they also cudnt find the part number so they called K&N directly and wot K&N told them was the stopped selling them, so i asked y and the bloke said mayb bcos theirs a fault with the item and they r re-designing it, so THEN i decided to fone up motorworld and they FOUND the product but didnt hav the price but they cudnt fone up K&N bcos they were closed at 5 so i need to fone motor world tomorrow and HOPEFULLY b able to order it. FINGER CROSSED :!Removed!:

hey guys, i just ordered the induction kit from motorsportworld, came upto bout £220 inc P&P, but i hav to wait for 4-6 weeks till i recieve it bcos its being sent straight from the US bcos the UK still dont hav it. Well i will put an update once i recieve it and hav it installed and tell u the difference in performance, which i guess wont b that much but im sure itll make it sound nicer :D

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links