Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yes................oh Yes Baby

gordypix

Time for some English happiness...... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: B)

England beat South Africa by 70 runs at cricket.......... :eek::eek:

From the ashes rises the phoenix.............YEAH BABY :thumbsup:

Thought SA were gonna whip us again.

Roll on the next test.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• gordypix

• dosenöffner

• VTRick

Oh, well........England winning in team-sport. Great anyway. :thumbsup:

I'm with you Gordy. CRICKET :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

me n'all, theres something supremely relaxing about the sound of leather on willow. Or is that the Pimms? :wacko:

Wait for the rugby world cup. :P

All Blacks have it in the bag. Will hold anyone to a pint over it. ;)

Your on with that one Glenn :D

To close to call between N/Z,Aus and England so mines a Stella if the All Blacks don't win it :thumbsup:

cricket :rolleyes:

any game that takes 5 days to play isn't worth watching! :P

Sven's team won't reach their prime for another 4 years

At least the rugby lads are on form though

Rugger - like Ken said. there's 3 teams there who can win on any given day.

England are up at the mo' with recent victories over SA, Aus and NZ so on form they have to be favourites but it's too close to call.

rugby? cricket? what?

like sam said. next world cup and well be on form with the football. (hopefully)

I'm so glad the premiership is back, weekends just aren't the same without it for me

The mighty united are going to crush the title again, I can feel it, might go put a bet on now actually!

Anyone else see Ronaldo's skills? and his hair? (lol) :lol:

if chelsea learn to play properly with each other soon. then there gunna be a fight..

all i care about is that we finish above those french ponces.. i mean ubiknal...

Gordy,

You might have won this one :o (Shock! Horror!)

But aren't you forgetting the THRASHING we gave you on the previous two games?

:P

Your on with that one Glenn 

To close to call between N/Z,Aus and England so mines a Stella if the All Blacks don't win it 

You guys played a NZ side with 9 new players who were getting their first cap. Anyone watch the tri-nations. We are getting better.

Mine's a pint of Vodka top. :)

An Australian rugby fan, a Scottish rugby fan and a New Zealand rugby fan are all in Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of booze when, all of a sudden, Saudi police rush in and arrest them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offence in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they are all sentenced to death! However, after many months and with the help of very good lawyers, they are able to successfully appeal their sentences down to life imprisonment.

By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheikh decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip.

As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheikh announced: "It's my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping."

The Scotsman was first in line, he thought for a while and then said: "Please tie a pillow to my back." This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. When the punishment was done he had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain.

The Australian was next up. After watching the Scotsman's in horror he said smugly: "Please fix two pillows to my back." But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again and the Australian was soon led away whimpering loudly (as they do).

The New Zealander was the last one up, but before he could say anything, the Sheikh turned to him and said: "You are from a most beautiful part of the world and your culture is one of the finest in the world. For this, you may have two wishes!"

"Thank you, your Most Royal and Merciful highness", the Kiwi replied. "In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20 lashes but 100 lashes."

"Not only are you an honourable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave" the Sheikh said with an admiring look on his face. "If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish"?

"Tie the Australian to my back."

well i'm just glad chelsea beat the scousers yesterday, I thought it was gonna finish in typical scouser scraping style, that penalty was just ridiculous!!!

I'll support anyone over Liverpool :lol: (don't mind everton so much though)

Man Utd vs Liverpool is 10 times the darby that Utd vs City is, just so much hatred between us it's great :thumbsup:

Rick, Chelski will get a Champs league place this season :) :yes:

You guys played a NZ side with 9 new players who were getting their first cap. Anyone watch the tri-nations. We are getting better.

Mine's a pint of Vodka top. :)

You drink it all in one i'll buy it :lol:

Nice joke but something tells me the Aussies are going to be on here soon :ph34r:

System~G- Played 3, won 1, drawn 1, lost 1 thrashing what thrashing :P :lol:

You drink it all in one i'll buy it

See the problem here is I will. :lol:

:lol:

I'll think i'll just bring a bottle down from up north then if you win.

I'd have to get a loan out for London pub prices on that one :blink:

rugby? cricket? what?

like sam said. next world cup and well be on form with the football. (hopefully)

when will the english learn they can't play football they just pretend !!

rugby? cricket? what?

when will the english learn they can't play football they just pretend !!

Apart from the obvious :!Removed!: what are the Welsh good at then? :P