• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• gordypix

• dosenöffner

• VTRick

I did a google pic search.......... honest B)

Dan :thumbsup:

Was getting a bit worried Dan :unsure:

Even more so with the topic heading-Yes...............oh Yes Baby :lol:

I'm an Auzzie and am fairly disapointed in the current Tri-nations .. since the last World cup, Tri-nations and the Loins tour (all of which they won). They have done sod all ..

Either they are conning everyone into a false sence of security, or I'll be waiting another 20 years before they start winning again ..

:censor: 'em on a cliff so they push back. :ph34r:

seems like you got your technique down and everything. lol

rugby? cricket? what?

like sam said. next world cup and well be on form with the football. (hopefully)

when will the english learn they can't play football they just pretend !!

Apart from the obvious :!Removed!: what are the Welsh good at then? :P

Singing, football violence, Catherine |zeta Jones (from the darling buds days, not now), cheese

Gordy,

You might have won this one :o (Shock! Horror!)

But aren't you forgetting the THRASHING we gave you on the previous two games?

:P

Ahum..........1 draw, 1 win, 1 loss.

England were just letting SA win 1 after the battering we gave them in the 1 dayers..........

seems like you got your technique down and everything. lol

Right down to putting their back legs in the gumboots and wearing velcro gloves.

Right down to putting their back legs in the gumboots and wearing velcro gloves.

heh, i was waiting for it.

never heard of the gloves one though..

you truely are the ultimate sheep rapist. lol

From Cricket to sheep molestation thats got to be one of the strangest turns in subject i've seen., getting worried about some of you!

Cricket hooray, don't watch it but glad we won something but give me men with well built thighs in shorts anyway, hooray for footie and rugby!

;)

To shag a sheep you are supposed put the back legs over you hips and the front legs over your shoulders ..

What!? No kissing ?

To shag a sheep you are supposed put the back legs over you hips and the front legs over your shoulders ..

What!? No kissing ?

Guess being welsh I should step in:

The correct way to shag a sheep is with velcro gloves and wellies, when your p:censor:d the sheep does all the wiggling, the wellies plus his front legs keep you upright and the velcro gloves keep you attached till ypur done, when you remove your hands from the gloves you know which one has been 'treated'....

you lot are amateurs :o

As a felow welshman I should also point out that button fly jeans are a must as the sheepcan hear the zipper otherwise :thumbsup::thumbsup: ;)

P.S. Levi 501's are the fav for us!!!

As a felow welshman I should also point out that button fly jeans are a must as the sheepcan hear the zipper otherwise :thumbsup::thumbsup: ;)

P.S. Levi 501's are the fav for us!!!

or hyrogen jeans, a lot better cut :D

What!? No kissing ?

Guess being welsh I should step in:

The correct way to shag a sheep is with velcro gloves and wellies, when your p:censor:d the sheep does all the wiggling, the wellies plus his front legs keep you upright and the velcro gloves keep you attached till ypur done, when you remove your hands from the gloves you know which one has been 'treated'....

you lot are amateurs :o

The voice of experience is back in town for one night only ladies & gentlemen.........

thank you for all your tips, one day i hope to as good as ryan. your my sheep rape idol *wipes away single tear*

ahum.........

SA are 120 for 5 at the moment...........

ahum.........

SA are 120 for 5 at the moment...........

Should be 121-6 shocking Mr Bowden, even the wife could tell it was LBW :arrgg-matey:

Ahum..........1 draw, 1 win, 1 loss.

England were just letting SA win 1 after the battering we gave them in the 1 dayers..........

I was meant to post earlier but didn't get around to it :rolleyes:

What say you now Gordy? :lol:

Go SA! Go SA! Go SA! :!Removed!:

:P