Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Olso Auris Ordered

G6-R

I had some glue on my rearbumper and removed that with a 3M tool without damageding the paint :thumbsup:

More Plans ??? don,t no yet :!Removed!: hahahahahahahahhaha

Jo I would be very interested in your views on the effect on the ride and handling from fitting the Eibach lowering springs and the 40 profile tyres compared with the factory springs and tyres...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G6-R

• Fred6370

• OldSkoO1

• mbrennan29

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had some glue on my rearbumper and removed that with a 3M tool without damageding the paint :thumbsup:

More Plans ??? don,t no yet :!Removed!: hahahahahahahahhaha

Jo I would be very interested in your views on the effect on the ride and handling from fitting the Eibach lowering springs and the 40 profile tyres compared with the factory springs and tyres...

They are a little bit stiffer than the original tyres and springs and you still have enough comfort left

Some more pictures :drool:

post-6191-1181216983_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1181217005_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1181217034_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1181217054_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1181217080_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1181217098_thumb.jpg

hey..

i want to know how much the rear TMS spoiler and the TMS exhaust cost :huh: ... (IN UK £POUNDS£) please

and how much does it cost to get it fitted on?

hey..

i want to know how much the rear TMS spoiler and the TMS exhaust cost :huh: ... (IN UK £POUNDS£) please

For me not much :yahoo: but the twin exhaust costs in GB pounds 699 including fitting and the rearspoiler costs in GB pounds 196 ( ex Spraying ) including fitting

But its a piece of cake to fit them yourself both

hey..

For me not much :yahoo: but the twin exhaust costs in GB pounds 699 including fitting and the rearspoiler costs in GB pounds 196 ( ex Spraying ) including fitting

But its a piece of cake to fit them yourself both

Thanks also i want to ask how much more will it cost to spray the spoiler my Auris is a "Decuma Grey (metallic)"

did you fit both spoiler and exhaust yourself? no welding for the exhaust? and how is the spoiler bolted on?

Thanks again

No welding for the exhaust just screws , the spraying cost me 158 GB Pounds for all my TMS stuff and doorstrips . a friend off the Corollaclub.nl sprayed it for me :thumbsup:

The rearspoiler is olso screwed on with bolts , open the 3/5 door than bij the 3e brakelight remove the plastic and in the corners ( l + R ) are some round plastic ........ ( don,t now the name for them ) take them off and you will olso see a screw.

The thinfoam thats deliverd with it is for on the side thats rest on the rearwindow ( the underside of the rearspoiler thats where you have to tape the foam)

post-6191-1181715213_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1181715570_thumb.jpg

hmm sounds pretty simple.. sorry about all the questions this is my first car and after 3 days of driving it i have fallen in love with the Auris :P does the car not come with a car jack?...

Yep there,s one on the left side behind the taillight on the inside of the booth ther,s a plastic cap take it away and look

nice looking motor well done.

Have you had your windows tinted, or is the 3 door naturally tinted a little in the rear?

Your Auris is fantastic!! :drool:

The auris handling is better than the corolla e12?

what you think about the new 1.6 dual vvt-i?

Nice car but its a little slow ( i think) i have the idea that my E12 1600 Rolla was faster

o yeah i forgot to tell you all , youcould buy a higher middle armrest for the AURIS look at the picture

This is probably the Partnumber : 08471-12220-B0

middenarmsteunfk7.jpg

o yeah i forgot to tell you all , youcould buy a higher middle armrest for the AURIS look at the picture

This is probably the Partnumber : 08471-12220-B0

middenarmsteunfk7.jpg

i emaild my dealer today to hear from him what that thing costs , when i told me i ordered one today :yahoo:

Friday afthernoon when i get back from work i,am going to get my Armrest :yahoo:

What do you have to pay for it?

€ 99 with a discount of 15% :!Removed!:

• 2 weeks later...

Fred, thit you use the little plastic strip thats deliverd by the armrest ???? i didn,t use it

here you can olso see how much higher it is , the underside is the original hight the top is the new hight

post-6191-1183315911_thumb.jpg

Fred, thit you use the little plastic strip thats deliverd by the armrest ???? i didn,t use it

here you can olso see how much higher it is , the underside is the original hight the top is the new hight

looks good, can you now rest your arm on it whilst driving and changing gear???

did not use that plastic strip, could not get the armrest to fit good when I tried using it.

I rest my arm while changing gears now.

• 5 months later...

I have got for christmas a set of front mudgards :) take a look

post-6191-1198668108_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1198668120_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1198668137_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1198668146_thumb.jpg

Nice one!

Are they original(Toyota co.) mudgards or aftermarket parts?

Nice one!

Are they original(Toyota co.) mudgards or aftermarket parts?

:thumbsup: Original i don,t buy non-original stuff for my Toyota,s .

fitted them my self with 2 screws that where deliverd by the mudgards the other 2 are in the car ( take a look at picture 064 )

Are the twin exhausts both active pipes?