Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

North West T Sports?

Corolla Chris

Hi.......is there any body up north who fancies getting together and talking t sport and what not? I'm near manchester!!

#

Chris

Hi.......is there any body up north who fancies getting together and talking t sport and what not? I'm near manchester!!

#

Chris

I'm up for it!

I'm from Liverpool!

Anyone else!

Andy

i do certainly i'm in Preston!

Britain's newest City. hahaha what a joke

But yeah lets have a North West meet

Lets do it!

Chris,

Since you started this thread, I don't think there will be any objection if you can kindly host the first NW meeting!

We need a venue and a date! (Preferably weekend!) A nice lunch+a drive????

It will be nice if we can have 3 more cars joining us!

Andy

:thumbsup:

I could be quite tempted however uni work taking up a lot of time at the moment so i might not be able to make it for the next 6 weeks. Any in the future then for sure :thumbsup:

Yeah, i'll give it a go, this is all new to me tho, anybody whose interested leave a message here and i'll get something sorted! Plus i better get new tyres, mine are somewhat slicks (TRC OFF)

Chris

:yahoo:

Chris,

Once we got a venue and a definite date, we can start a list who can turn-up.

Decent response so far!!

Seems we got 5 t-sport!

Andy

Rolley,

Don't worry if you miss the first one, I'll organise NW meeting 2 if the first meeting goes well!

Andy

Well i live bout 6 mins away from Manchester on full lift, about 11 miles away! My head hurts, i banged it when United scored!

Chris

:censor:

Well i live bout 6 mins away from Manchester on full lift, about 11 miles away! My head hurts, i banged it when United scored!

Chris

:censor:

I know i had money on class!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway had a rough idea to meet to start off but only idea. What about at reebok stadium fairly easy for everyone to find then we can go on from there somewhere get something to eat and chat then blast around somewhere

only an idea to get it going see how many type r's we can scare with 5 or 6 ts

I know i had money on class!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway had a rough idea to meet to start off but only idea. What about at reebok stadium fairly easy for everyone to find then we can go on from there somewhere get something to eat and chat then blast around somewhere

I am happy with that! There are some nice road going up to Horwich!!! How about next sunday at 12pm!

If one is happy about venue and date, just put your name down with your car spec!

T-sport NW Meeting 1

Venue: Reebok Stadium

Date: 1st april 2007 12pm

Participant

Andy Grey 3-door Trd manifold, TTE silencer, Pipercross vector induction kit, HID Lights

I am happy with that! There are some nice road going up to Horwich!!! How about next sunday at 12pm!

If one is happy about venue and date, just put your name down with your car spec!

T-sport NW Meeting 1

Venue: Reebok Stadium

Date: 1st april 2007 12pm

Participant

Andy Grey 3-door Trd manifold, TTE silencer, Pipercross vector induction kit, HID Lights

I'm up for it.

Got the 04 prefacelift. :thumbsup:

Based in Warrington Cheshire

Karl Tindale.

See ya there :P

****, i'll have a hangover and I play football till 11.30, i'll do my best tho

Chris

Chris

i'm out of this one fellas. Hopefully maybe the next one but depends on when it is! God dam uni work (6 more weeks and counting)

Ok up for that, look forward to seeing some of you guys

Chris

I'm out in Liverpool Saturday night and also playing footy sunday. but sunday is good how about one or half one then me and chris can definitely make it if its ok with you guys!

Chris

I'm out in Liverpool Saturday night and also playing footy sunday. but sunday is good how about one or half one then me and chris can definitely make it if its ok with you guys!

Playing footie with a hangover???

Ok! Meet at 1pm-130pm

Any nice place to fill our stomach near Reebok? Pizza at Leo?

Provisional List for NW meeting

1. Andy

2. Karl

3. Blutto

4. Chris

5. Jay

Better get cleaning my beast then........... maybe my car too.....chortle :drool:

Chris

PS Just got promoted, now i'm the workshop controller!!!! :thumbsup:

Better get cleaning my beast then........... maybe my car too.....chortle :drool:

Chris

Congradulations! You can paid for our lunch! :yahoo:

Chris

Congradulations! You can paid for our lunch! :yahoo:

Yeah nice one chris see u next sunday just a quick one mate.. just bought some tte lowering springs from eBay how easy is it to change them? I also got a workshop manual from eBay sort of cd with diagrams and that one but it just has an exploded picture of the front and rear suspension is it just for you guys or can anyone try their hand at it bare in mind i work on aircraft so not a stranger to spanners just need some decent notes to work from. My email if u have any info is jrogan7@yahoo.co.uk

just want to get them fitted before our get together sunday

See you all then

Jamie!

Yeah nice one chris see u next sunday just a quick one mate.. just bought some tte lowering springs from eBay how easy is it to change them? I also got a workshop manual from eBay sort of cd with diagrams and that one but it just has an exploded picture of the front and rear suspension is it just for you guys or can anyone try their hand at it bare in mind i work on aircraft so not a stranger to spanners just need some decent notes to work from. My email if u have any info is jrogan7@yahoo.co.uk

just want to get them fitted before our get together sunday

See you all then

Jamie!

Jamie,

Personally, I will get a reputable garage to do it! Cause you will need to sort out the tracking if you want your car to handle well rather than just looking good!

Looking forward to see your lowered car!

Andy

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links