Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

North West T Sports?

Corolla Chris

TTE springs, on a ramp doing what i do it took me 45 mins but then i am a master of my craft! Depends on how competent you are!

Not difficult tho........

Where bouts are we meeting? Exactly? Does anybody wanna take mobile numbers? I get lost in tesco.......

Chris

PS Buy your own !Removed! lunch!!! :ffs:

Provisional List

1. Andy

2. Karl

3. Blutto

4. Chris

5. Jamie

6. Nigel

:thumbsup:

Venue: Bolton 100-130pm 1st April 2007

Directions: Come off Junction 6 M61

Follow signs to Reebok Stadium or Middlebrook retail and leisure park

Meet up at Mcdonalds 0.2miles from stadium

41 The Linkway

Horwich North

BL6 6JA

Any objections?

!st APril? Thought it was tomorrow, I even cleaned my exhaust inside...................ok i didnt but i justb wanted to boast.........

Chris

:yahoo:

Hi guys,

I'm Paul, got a grey 04 facelift, (standard regrettably).

I'm in Widnes and would be interested in meeting up if time allows.

I'm 50/50 at the moment as I may be working, !Removed! jobs get in the way of all the fun. :wacko:

Hi guys,

I'm Paul, got a grey 04 facelift, (standard regrettably).

I'm in Widnes and would be interested in meeting up if time allows.

I'm 50/50 at the moment as I may be working, !Removed! jobs get in the way of all the fun. :wacko:

Hi Paul,

The more t-sport, the better! Please join if you are free!

Andy

Provisional List

1. Andy

2. Karl

3. Blutto

4. Chris

5. Jamie

6. Nigel

:thumbsup:

Venue: Bolton 100-130pm 1st April 2007

Directions: Come off Junction 6 M61

Follow signs to Reebok Stadium or Middlebrook retail and leisure park

Meet up at Mcdonalds 0.2miles from stadium

41 The Linkway

Horwich North

BL6 6JA

Any objections?

Sorry lads cant make tomorrow as something has come up :crybaby: , will defo make the next one. :yahoo:

Happy cruising :thumbsup:

Karl

Photo-0051-1.jpg

Where is everyone? :censor: At least Karl had the courtesy to inform he cannot make it to the metting. If there is less than 5 cars, we can always postpone! Never experience this with other car club!

Many thanks to Blutto and his other half who turn-up before me!!! Hope your dash get sorted eventually!! :yes:

Photo-0051-1.jpg

Where is everyone? :censor: At least Karl had the courtesy to inform he cannot make it to the metting. If there is less than 5 cars, we can always postpone! Never experience this with other car club!

Many thanks to Blutto and his other half who turn-up before me!!! Hope your dash get sorted eventually!! :yes:

Sorry guys i've had a mare with my car friday and i have been without her all weekend. I went to get my tte springs fitted on friday but they found that the bearing that susport the front shocks are completely worn and not safe to drive so waiting for new parts coming thursday and hopefully she'll be fully fit haha.

Again sorry for the no show but didn't think i'd fit in well in my girlfriends micra!

Photo-0051-1.jpg

Sorry guys, i did actually come but i didnt anticipate how long it would take to get there very well, aswell as finding the place. By the time i got there you were gone.

• 3 weeks later...

i'd be up for meeting, having just bought a grey 55 plate CTS. let me know when the next one is.

Thats a potential 11 for the next meet. May anybody?

i really really want to come too i'll be here defo as my car is finished now. Going to the nurburgring this sunday so hopefully if it don't snott it into the armco i'll be at the next meet may sounds good

Thats a potential 11 for the next meet. May anybody?

i really really want to come too i'll be here defo as my car is finished now. Going to the nurburgring this sunday so hopefully if it don't snott it into the armco i'll be at the next meet may sounds good

I'm up for it can't do the sun 13th may tho :( . Shall we meet somewhere more local to everyone in the northwest say manchester or warrington (where i live :thumbsup: )

Yep, count me in again, but please more than me and Cayman this time.

My lad did a Starlet GT Turbo meet at B&Q car park next to Trafford Centre, if its wet, its go under cover in Trafford car park.

I was there last time but just too late. I'll be there for sure this time on time. What date should it be?

I'd be well up for a meet if the time is right I have a busy schedule but I can always find time for T Sports!

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, sorry for the no show last time, i kinda broke my face......i love hoodies!!

Anyway, are you lot still meeting? I have a new Toy, a 8 month old Corolla Compressor! I've already chipped it to 240 and put on a induction kit, nexty on the list is TRD flywheel and Blitz Clutch!

Chris

PS Sorry again!

Hey guys, sorry for the no show last time, i kinda broke my face......i love hoodies!!

Anyway, are you lot still meeting? I have a new Toy, a 8 month old Corolla Compressor! I've already chipped it to 240 and put on a induction kit, nexty on the list is TRD flywheel and Blitz Clutch!

Chris

PS Sorry again!

[/qu

a bit of the subject corolla chris reading your post youv,e had your compressor chipped would love some details may be start a new post they,l be a lot of interest im sure :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links