Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Envy Cold Air Intake

ToTo_17

Ive had one of these on the car since january - great bit of kit and very very well made.

Ive had an HKS (standard position), an apexi (relocated) and now an envy system. The envy system - especially with the front frog removed makes for a great package. Loud and perky!!!!

Does it fit a 1.0 1999 model? Or it's only for TS?

Unfortunately, it does not fit the 1.0 model, only the TS...

Envy Cold Air Intake Group Buy

Envy Cold Air Intake

Talked to Kevin @ Envy today about a possible group buy. He mentioned that if we get a few people, then he would be able to make us a deal at 115 GBP, otherwise the kits, which are already available at a great price, sell at 130 GBP individually. Anybody who is interested, just put your name down. The kit is only good for the TS by the way.

1. ToTo_17

2. morpheus33

3. tsport_stu

are you sure that its only the TS, i though the p1 1.3's were pretty similar (well from pics i've seen the cold air feed is in the same place),

if it will fit the 1.3 too i may be interested as i could just bolt it onto the TS when i swap in the summer

are you sure that its only the TS, i though the p1 1.3's were pretty similar (well from pics i've seen the cold air feed is in the same place),

if it will fit the 1.3 too i may be interested as i could just bolt it onto the TS when i swap in the summer

this should fit the phase 1 1.3's, but there are 2 engine types on the 1.3's.

I think it's the 2nzfe in the 1.3 that's similar to the t-sport.

If your unsure post a pic of your engine bay and we'll let you know.

This group buy at the minute is only good for t sport owners,

If kevin would maybe consider changing it to a group buy on Induction Kits instead of one specific type of induction kit, then i would be interested in a Greddy for my 1.0 if the price was right and im sure Littlem@n might be interested in a greddy too, so it might be worth envy's while widening the spectrum a little and including us.

£115 aint a bad price, ToTo_17 where did you get £130 individually from? it says £164.50 on the envy site!

yeh, it sounds great! im interested too for the cold air intake, im up for it :)

Envy Cold Air Intake Group Buy

Envy Cold Air Intake

1. ToTo_17

2. morpheus33

3. tsport_stu

4.Tom's_ming

If kevin would maybe consider changing it to a group buy on Induction Kits instead of one specific type of induction kit, then i would be interested in a Greddy for my 1.0 if the price was right and im sure Littlem@n might be interested in a greddy too, so it might be worth envy's while widening the spectrum a little and including us.

£115 aint a bad price, ToTo_17 where did you get £130 individually from? it says £164.50 on the envy site!

Kevin didn't actually start this group buy, I did. I threw this question up for him and he said ok. You might want to contact Kevin and ask him about other cold air intakes or filters, maybe you can also try with a potential group buy.

The £115 is a superb price, thanks to Kev of course! :thumbsup: I asked Kevin last week about the kit, and he told me £130, I also saw the £164.50 on Envy's site, but didn't ask him why it was much less then as the advertised price on the site. Maybe Envy just dropped prices on this kit...

Yes yes, I agree, I agree, but regarding that the topic and ideea starter was ToTo_17, and he is interested only for the envy one, I think that we should speak to Kevin if he can get us Greedy ones, and start our list :D

What do you say, forde?

Thanks to Chris for getting this going. If those who are interested in the kits could contact me via PM or by calling me on 01670 823333 we can get this going. I have them all in stock so you will have them the day after payment, we accept all form of card's, cheques and back Transfer.

Thanks

Kevin

Envy Performance Ltd

Guys,

I know toto17 was the one who had the idea, im just suggesting we expand on that idea and make this a group buy on GReddy's and envys instead of just envys.

This will benefit everyone as the 1.0 guys get greddys, you t sport guys get envys, and kevin sells more kits than he would if we 1.0 people werent included in the group buy.

Kevin, can you include the 1.0 guys in this group buy too and offer us a good price on GReddy kits since we cant use the envy ones?

Got it sorted with Kevin. The list price is £164.50 on Envy's site for the public. £130 is for TOC members, and the reduced price of £115 is for our group buy that we have going here. So everyone who is interested in this group buy for the Envy Cold Air Intake kit, please PM Kevin @ Envy or call him to reserve your kit. Whoever is ready, they can basically contact Kevin and transfer the funds, the kit will be on the way! :thumbsup:

Guys,

I know toto17 was the one who had the idea, im just suggesting we expand on that idea and make this a group buy on GReddy's and envys instead of just envys.

This will benefit everyone as the 1.0 guys get greddys, you t sport guys get envys, and kevin sells more kits than he would if we 1.0 people werent included in the group buy.

Kevin, can you include the 1.0 guys in this group buy too and offer us a good price on GReddy kits since we cant use the envy ones?

Not a bad idea, but I think go ahead and contact Kevin directly about this, just like he mentioned by either PM or telephone...

Yes i will contact him and ask him if Greddys can be included in the group buy. I would quite like one but theyre too expensive usually so lets hope he offers a good deal... :rolleyes: