Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Envy Cold Air Intake

ToTo_17

yes I would be very interested

last time I spoke to envy last week they only had 4 left. last friday.

They made need to get some more made before we can group buy.

yes I would be very interested

last time I spoke to envy last week they only had 4 left. last friday.

They made need to get some more made before we can group buy.

I will ask Kevin tomorrow how many we need for the group buy. He might still give a discount though if we don't have enough... Are you in then?

I'll put you down as well, anybody else?

Envy Cold Air Intake Group Buy

Envy Cold Air Intake

1. ToTo_17

2. morpheus33

Envy Cold Air Intake

Talked to Kevin @ Envy today about a possible group buy. He mentioned that if we get a few people, then he would be able to make us a deal at 115 GBP, otherwise the kits, which are already available at a great price, sell at 130 GBP individually. Anybody who is interested, just put your name down. The kit is only good for the TS by the way.

1. ToTo_17

2. morpheus33

Envy Cold Air Intake

Talked to Kevin @ Envy today about a possible group buy. He mentioned that if we get a few people, then he would be able to make us a deal at 115 GBP, otherwise the kits, which are already available at a great price, sell at 130 GBP individually. Anybody who is interested, just put your name down.

1. ToTo_17

2. morpheus33

3. tsport_stu

Sounds like a good deal, when is the deadline?

Yeah, a superb deal for this excellent mod! :yes: We're trying to close this as soon as possible, Kevin has about 4-5 kits in stock and available for shipment, so the sooner the better! Most likely though in a few days, so sign up if your're interested! :thumbsup:

So everyone who is interested in this group buy for the Envy Cold Air Intake kit, please PM Kevin @ Envy or call him to reserve your kit. Whoever is ready, they can basically contact Kevin and transfer the funds, the kit will be on the way! :thumbsup:

emailed kevin direct today

got a confusing response though is he talking about the same thing???

Hi Mark, it is difficult to do a significant discount on the Greddy airinx as the profit margins on the Greddy parts is already small. If I get 3 confirmed orders I will do free delivery which is normally £11.75 and I will do the item itself for £150 instead of £155.

Hope this helps with the GB.

Thanks

Kevin

Envy Performance Ltd

Hi Mark, it is difficult to do a significant discount on the Greddy airinx as the profit margins on the Greddy parts is already small. If I get 3 confirmed orders I will do free delivery which is normally £11.75 and I will do the item itself for £150 instead of £155.

Thanks

Kevin

Envy Performance Ltd

Just clear it up with him that you want the Envy kit for the TS as advertised here on TOC. Best if you call him directly @ Tel: 01670 823333 (multiple lines) between 9am-7pm. :thumbsup: I ordered mine today! :yes:

Hi Mark, sorry for the confusion, I thought you had a 1.0ltr kit and were interested in the Greddy Air inx II.

Thanks

Kevin

Thanks

Kevin

Envy Performance Ltd

Hi All, so far for the group buy I have the following people who are interested in the Envy CAI for the Yaris T-Sport.

1. ToTo_17 - Called and Paid.

2. Tsport Stu

3. Tom's Ming

4. Morpheous

If you wish to go ahead with your purchase please call me tomorrow on 01670 823333 with your payment details.

The total GB price is £115 + £11.75 delivery for UK delivery.

Please be aware I only have around 5 Envy CAI left in stock from the intial 25 purchased. I don't have any plans to re-order anymore, so once they are sold the product will most likely be discontinued.

Thanks

Kevin

Just out of curiosity would you still be able to source the cones, as my has worn slightly where it rubbed on the back of the fog light for a bit.

Hi Matty, I can get the replacment cones they are £30 each and are in stock.

Thanks

Kevin

Just out of curiosity would you still be able to source the cones, as my has worn slightly where it rubbed on the back of the fog light for a bit.

Hi All, so far for the group buy I have the following people who are interested in the Envy CAI for the Yaris T-Sport.

1. ToTo_17 - Called and Paid.

2. Tsport Stu - Called and Paid

3. Tom's Ming

4. Morpheous

If you wish to go ahead with your purchase please call me tomorrow on 01670 823333 with your payment details.

The total GB price is £115 + £11.75 delivery for UK delivery.

Please be aware I only have around 5 Envy CAI left in stock from the intial 25 purchased. I don't have any plans to re-order anymore, so once they are sold the product will most likely be discontinued.

Thanks

Kevin

Just called & paid for mine, plus clear rear fog light lense!! cheers Chris & Envy for sorting this out! :thumbsup:

Stu

Matty, how did yours rub up agianst the back of the fog light? Any tips for us during installation to watch out for, so we dont get it to rub against anything, is it just a matter of positioning or will it rub no matter what?

Just called & paid for mine, plus clear rear fog light lense!! cheers Chris & Envy for sorting this out! :thumbsup:

Stu

Yeah no problem, but if it wasnt for Kevin to give the green light on this, then we wouldn't have this great price on the Envy kit. Especially that it will be discontinued after all are sold, its even better, we will have a truly unique kit! :thumbsup:

Group Buy update:

1. ToTo_17 - Called and Paid - Sent out.

2. Tsport Stu - Called and Paid.

3. Tom's Ming - Called and Paid.

4. Morpheous - Called and Paid.

All being well the rest of the kits will go out on Monday for delivery on Tuesday.

Thanks

Kevin

Envy Performance Ltd

Group Buy update:

1. ToTo_17 - Called and Paid - Sent out.

2. Tsport Stu - Called and Paid.

3. Tom's Ming - Called and Paid.

4. Morpheous - Called and Paid.

All being well the rest of the kits will go out on Monday for delivery on Tuesday.

Thanks

Kevin

Envy Performance Ltd

You see guys, we made it happen, our mini group buy went through! Thanks to everyone who participated and purchased the Envy cold air intake kit and many thanks to Kevin @ Envy for making this possible, helping us grab a great kit at a very good price! :thumbsup:

Everyone could perhaps place their comments, opinions and suggestions about installation of the kit after receiving it as well as tell us the differences you have encountered with the kit versus stock air box.

Kevin

I would like to change the address that you send the Envy CAI too.

I have sent you a post about it direct to envy performance.

Morpheus33 - Mark Young

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links