Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Badges

adilmon

Database Entry Error

Topic doesn't exist.

If you think this is a real error, you can inform the administrator. Please include the exact error message and the time of occurrence.

I purchased a couple of (expensive) D4D red/chrome badges from MR T and stuck one under each side repeater of my Charcoal Aygo sport. As is the fashion among the other toyota models.

Personally, i think they should've been on the vehicle in the first place, to distinguish it from the petrol models.

Perhaps they didn't want to distinguish the diesel from the petrol and seeing as it isn't a D4-D engine then it would be a bit of false advertising.

Good point. However, Ford don't seem to have a problem with re-branding the HDI engine as TDCI, but then Ford have used this peugeot/citroen engine in more of their models than Toyota.

True but they did develop the engine along with PSA so that maybe why.

• 7 months later...

Yes looks a bit naff to me. I prefer cars with less badges/stickers, makes them look messy and cluttered.

Mart.

Yes looks a bit naff to me. I prefer cars with less badges/stickers, makes them look messy and cluttered.

Mart.

I'll get gid of the tdci and maybe the toyota. I'm not a fan of chrome plastic

debadgedholesbe0.th.jpg

debadgedrearfn5.th.jpg

from http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/lof...php/t49092.html

he he . . yes debadged mine pretty soon after getting it.

It does leave a couple of holes so I covered them with some nice TRD emblems. The main thing is to get that huge Toyota 'T' off the rear glass - is it just me or is this Badge just way out of proportion with the rest of the car ?