Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

De-badge Questions

Big Bad Ant

hi u all!! iv got a question to ask n wonder if n e 1 of you lot can help. im sure theres som1 smart in this club that can answer me. all i want 2 know is that if i de Badge my 99 3-dr hatchback corolla would there b holes behind it or is it simply stuck on by glue?

:help:

in my experience the front Badge leaves two holes, and the back badges are stuck on with glue.

check the back by removing the inside panel of ur boot (assuming u have one) and check for any pins sticking thru

I think what Yarisboy said is true, the front are with holes and the back are stuck with glue. If the back badges are stuck on with glue, then heres a thread which discusses about de-badging!

Kenny

thanx 4 da help lads!! thats wot i thought aswel but recently there was this odd dodgy person said that they r all stuck on wiv glue which left me a bit puzzled. me n my bruv do de-badging quite a lot cos we have 6 cars between us. n this corolla is our first toyota, so i wasnt really sure bout da wayda badges stuk on. da rest were all civics.

im just going 2 de Badge da back 2 now cos i sure they wont leave n e holes, but as 4 da front im gona leave it on. cheers mate :thumbsup:

Best way to do it is to heat up the badges with a hairdryer, then use dental floss to take them off cleanly..

Then just use some household detergent to clean off the remaining gunk..

that is a pretty damn good idea man! i thot bout heating i up b4 but da Badge will b flaming hot so gave it a miss neva thought bou using dental floss! cant believe they r finally useful.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links