Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

More Advice On Selling

Roger Goodier

My own experiance when I sold a quad on eBay .Same thing happened via the Irish buyers.Imust admit I was very apprehencive,when the guy offered full money but wanted me to ship it.Any way I asked for a Bankers draught and that was to clear first.All went well with the sale,got my money ok....draft arrived ,phoned bank of Ireland to verify the issue every thing 100% ,shipped the bike by Cooper carrier service,he arranged this.I put the bike on a pallet....gone.I was happy, He was Happy ...THEN THE TROUBLE STARTED>>>>>THis was my first eBay sale and AS soon as the sale ended I was scammed I had a message to say I had breached eBay rules and they would only re enstate me until I filled in the form with my security details.I started to do this It asked for National insurance details and realised it was a scam.Over the next week they tried 36 times for the same stuff,WHAT I DID....changed my security and checked my Ebay &paypal accounts ALL OK>but still kept getting SPAM REQUESTS>>>>>ALL I DID WAS ...send the spam stuff to spam@ebay OR spam@paypal eventualy it stopped.BE AWARE of EBAY SCAM.THey always start of Dear Ebay Member...etc genuine Ebay mail ALWAYS addresses you by your ebay ID.....eg.......DEAR John57....AND niether EBAY or PAYPAL will EVER ask you for security details YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THEM ...............Hope this long winded topics helps some of you.Rog.....Ps scam stuff usualy appears in your bulk email.Iam 70 years old ,it was a very harrowing experiance for me SO BEWARE

My Granda didnt give up his Quad til he was 75 and he cryed for 6 months after it :( :P

eBay can be such a pain , scammers are taking over :(

If the scammers send out 1000 emails, they must catch at least 1 person out.

Its quite scary!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links