Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tacky Or What?

kash

Guess what I saw the other day.... A Supra MKIV with a Ferrari Badge on it :o :o :o ...

Is it only me who thinks that's real tacky???

Don't get me wrong me thinks debagging is cool but trying to change the identity of the car to a Ferrari is totally uncool... I know the Supra is a wicked car (I know I've got one) but it sure hell ain't a Ferrari.... Seems to me the owner was ashamed of the Toyota Badge.

What do u lads & lasses think???

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VTRick

• kash

• dosenöffner

• gordypix

i recon you should go and spray a great big toyota Badge on the wind screen, wont forget what it is then will he :thumbsup:

Guess what I saw the other day.... A Supra MKIV with a Ferrari badge on it :o :o :o ...

Is it only me who thinks that's real tacky???

Don't get me wrong me thinks debagging is cool but trying to change the identity of the car to a Ferrari is totally uncool... I know the Supra is a wicked car (I know I've got one) but it sure hell ain't a Ferrari.... Seems to me the owner was ashamed of the Toyota badge.

What do u lads & lasses think???

:ban: him That is tack- just as bad as all those beetle owners from the late 80's/early 90's who thought that if you put a Porker 911 ground effect wing on the car it will go as fast as a 911! or bad boy Renault 5's - T A C K Y.

as much as i love and want a ferrari, if u seriously tweak a nice twin tub supra it will beat most ferraris anyway!

then ferrari owners will be de-badging their cars and putting toyota badges on! :D

as much as i love and want a ferrari, if u seriously tweak a nice twin tub supra it will beat most ferraris anyway!

then ferrari owners will be de-badging their cars and putting toyota badges on! :D

Yeah, but you only get THAT sound :P :wub: :fishyface:

then ferrari owners will be de-badging their cars and putting toyota badges on!  :D

Yeah, but you only get THAT sound :P :wub: :fishyface:

with a Ferrari

i recon you should go and spray a great big toyota badge on the wind screen, wont forget what it is then will he :thumbsup:

lol....

:rolleyes: ... Then I rub it into him by saying I never new Ferrari made Supra's!!!! can u imagine the look on his face!!! :D

Oh well, a Ferrari Badge alone has to be way better than sticking the whole damn bodykit onto an MR2....... :lol: (ala, JAE)

Oh well, a Ferrari badge alone has to be way better than sticking the whole damn bodykit onto an MR2....... :lol: (ala, JAE)

Anyone know where I can get an MR2 body kit for my F355? :D :D :lol:

Oh well, a Ferrari badge alone has to be way better than sticking the whole damn bodykit onto an MR2....... :lol:  (ala, JAE)

Anyone know where I can get an MR2 body kit for my F355? :D :D :lol:

How about swapping ur 355 for an MR2 :lol::lol::lol: :D lol.... no probs mate I can arrange an exchange for u and I won't even charge commision

Someone shoot the prat who did that to a Supra...........

I've seen it all now....... :censor: :censor:

Having a sabatical for a bit while his machine recovers from too much posting through it........

hey thats my car! :lol:

sorry to whose ever yellow car that is but it SUCKS!

the other day i saw an old honda with a Z24 ground effects it was acctually kind of cool now that i think about it <_<

now i know i will get slated but,........i do think the 355 kit looks pretty good (as do veilside, bomex etc.) but that nasty, disgusting lame piece of :censor: testarossa kit has gotta be the worst mutilation i've ever seen.

even corsas with washing up liquid bottles and sticky backed plastic conversions look better than that!

the owner of that car wants shooting! if they are here, im not sorry to offend you, and i may buy the gun myself! :P

sorry to whose ever yellow car that is but it SUCKS!

the other day i saw an old honda with a Z24 ground effects it was acctually kind of cool now that i think about it <_<

Don't be sorry mate.... the guy who owns it needs some sense knocked into him... I'm sure I'm not the only one who's willing to help B)

4e1.jpg

4c1.jpg

4f1.jpg

I saved the best for last. Now we move onto the front. Lets go by the numbers:

[1] A strip of ~3 inch metal screening was used all around the car to give it that cool 'ground effects' look without the expense of an actual kit that fits the car. The mesh was once again screwed onto the side of the car, and cut off at the wheel wells. Except it was cut so badly it stuck out about a 1/4 inch into the wheel well and had a lovely ragged bent edge to it.

[2] If your house has central heat/air you may recognise these spiffy side vents. They are covers for heat registers, you can get them at Home Depot (and no doubt they did).

[3] These turn signals are off some completely different car, They're crooked, don't fit and leave a spiffy-looking gap at the back.

[4] There are holes cut into the body here and covered in silver mesh. The front one looks into the headlight mechanism, and the rear one looks into some random part of the engine compartment.

[5] And my personal favorite modification. The stock headlight lenses were removed. Then the flip-up headlights were wedged about halfway up. And finally a set of fog-lights were installed in place of real headlights.

You can also see a closeup of where the toyota emblem was left on the front and painted over, then had a ferrari 'prancing horse' sticker put over it.

Why try and make a Supra look like a Ferrari when you can just make a few minor cosmetic adjustments to a Carina and obtain a stunning effect :hokus-pokus:

notmecuppatea.jpg

i really think the supra one is a joke........

"oh im scrapping the car........what shall we do to it"

sort of thing, no one is that stoopid