Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tacky Or What?

kash

that actually looks like a mitsubishi charisma

the evo's sister car

the dead giveaway is the seats - they look like standard tat while id asume the evo has sports seats.

plus the wheels dont meet the arches properly and the bumper follow the lights properly

or am i just an anorak! :P

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VTRick

• kash

• dosenöffner

• gordypix

Even my 4 year old daughter thought it looked silly and she has flashing trainers !

LOL, now thats funny :D :D :D

You should have got a photo of her dancing in front of it with the flashy trainers, that woudl be an amusing photo :)

Right I'll see what I can do - might be a coordination problem though as the trainers are only acivated when my daughter gets really excited and jumps up and down - ditto vectra man who only activates the neon when he gets excited by the sight of his mates (ahem) cosworth sierra

if you said your daughters shoe's could outdo his neon's I'm sure he'ld huff enough to turn them on :)

At least she'ld win on style anyway :D

I feel like a field trip with the cameras one night to a boy-racer meet to see exactly what type of p :censor: s on wheels I can shoot to show y'all....

Now are they still hanging in Southend of a Saturday night.......?

and why is it always non turbo cars (usually novas or corsas), that have 'TURBOSYSTEMS MOTORSPORT' stickers on the back? :P

I had some :censor: comming up to me the other week to go on one of those boy-racer meets.... but he liked to refer to it as a 'cruise'... I thought yeah.. right, u wouldn't see me dead at one of those...

I wonder if anyone here has had the misfourtune of going to one of those stupid nights???

a couple actually.... Stoke every Sunday night a regular haunt for a few from LOC, and a few from here....

It can actually be a good giggle, I had my concerns about going but if in the right location it can be an extremely good laugh to see what's been done to the cars, of course you'll always get the muppet element but its always good to have people to take the mick out of...

Ive only been to stoke once but some seriously quick motors, some stunning distracions and a good giggle....

used to be a regualr at the basildon meet. but the police got mega on the case with that one. :( it was good too.

now i go to the SEC meetings. you do get the odd knob. but most of the cars are pretty tastey. few supras mk4s go come to think of it, anyone on here? theres a silver veilside one , and a black one, and a seriously nastyfast red one (900bhp)

I've seen those cruises in Max Power of old and they just seem to be a meeting place for white trash :ph34r:

I think we should have a gallery wherby members can go out in their local area with a digicam and show us what automotive sh :censor: ters, dogs, lemons etc.  I know theres a few round my way which will make you weep.  We could call it " :eek: What were you thinking of :eek: "  What d'yer reckon

Ahem... I present to you:

http://www.molestedcars.com/rice.html

Enjoy :wacko:

Have a look at this site, Barry Boys (I suspect that someone has already posted it on this forum b4) couldn't stop laughing when I saw some of the cars...

.... u get some real nut heads out there!!!

A website dedicates to t :censor: s who think they are racing drivers.......... :lol::lol::lol::lol: Some seriously crappy cars here......

If you do that sort of thing to a car - you should be bannished to the calahari desert where no-one can see your ideas........

gotta admit ive been to them aswell!

sometimes its a decent nite, with good atmosphere and like minded folk, but unlike a proper meet there is always idiots.

rusty 1.2 nova doing a pathetic doughnut on a couple of maccy d's trays under the rear wheels, hoodie cladded, white lightning drinkin 14 yr old mates cheering it on!

tw :censor: ats

sorry

wow, i almost forgot about the old tray-under-the-back-wheels trick. almost as good as the mates-bouncing-on-the-bonnet trick

"look at me i can power slide. yay"

the funniest thing ive seen with the snap trays is when the maccys staff are chasing after it trying to get em back!! :D :D :lol::lol: :D :D

one thing i have to say though..

that gtr micra. that "shiney chrome thing" is a charge cooler.

and i have to say, it absolutly flies, i saw it last week. but it is still a micra....

Sorry guys, had to edit this although very funny :D

but check out them insurance claims, this one had me in a pile! :lol:

I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.
Edited by sorted avensis

one thing i have to say though..

that gtr micra. that "shiney chrome thing" is a charge cooler.

and i have to say, it absolutly flies, i saw it last week. but it is still a micra....

Sorry guys, had to edit this although very funny :D

What possed him to stick a GTR Badge on the Micra.... it maybe fast but I don't think it deserves the GTR Badge!!!!

wouldnt it be mad though if nissan did build a GTR micra!

sorry sorted avensis about ya havin to modify that last post i was a bit irritable!

:thumbsup:

it wasnt SA who edited it :D

Oh yes it was :lol: -> sa

Oh no it wasn't :lol: -> rh

Edited by rhaines

I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.

PMSL

"I swerved several times before finally hitting him."

"I pulled out of my drive and was hit by the bus. I feel the bus was to blame as he was early."

"I pulled into my drive and hit a tree, only to find it was not my drive nor my tree."

"I pulled into a lay-by with smoke coming from under the hood. I realised the car was on fire so took my dog and smothered it with a blanket."

"I knew the dog was possessive about the car but I would not have asked her to drive it if I had thought there was any risk."

"The car in front hit the pedestrian but he got up so I hit him again"

"A truck backed through my windshield into my wife's face"

"An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished."

"I was thrown from the car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows."

"I thought my window was down, but I found it was up when I put my head through it."

"I had been driving for forty years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident."

"I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat found that I had a fractured skull."

"I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him."

"My car got hit by a submarine." (The Navy informed the wife of a submariner that the craft was due in port. She drove to the base to meet her husband and parked at the end of the slip where the sub was to berth. An inexperienced ensign was conning the sub and it rammed the end of the slip, breaking a section away, causing her car to fall into the water. The Navy paid the compensation claim. (Thanks Jay Kuivinen)

i had a read of those, they gots to be fake, noone can be that thick? can they?

and who took my micra pic off? it was great :thumbsup:

yes but as your usual self the language wasn't suitable for the public forum... now if that was in gold it wouldnt have been a problem.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links