Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae Japenese Auto Extravaganza

Big Bad Ant

hi girlz n boyz! im sure theres 1 of yous lot went 2 da JAE. jus want 2 say how come there wasnt many motors in our stand? well i went on da sunday n there wasnt enough of our beasty motors!! especially compared 2 da honda r club!

mate! i wasnt there on saturday so i missed all that buisnes. im jus saying there wasnt enough of our cars there on sunday

I dunno, i had to leave early on Sunday, but it looked like it was hotting up when i hit the road..

Oh well... get your friends involved, and next year we'll take over!

seen. yer man it was a pretty hot day dat day. next year me n my mates r going camping there n we have 2 make it a memorable 1!

it was this club biggest turnout.. but consierding the age of the club we should double it next year.

ill be there again next year, it was a good weekend and i really enjoyed myself. ther fireworks were amazong, and camping out was a laugh, even if it was chucking it down

i suppose this club is still young at da moment but im sure next year it'll be completely different n much betta!! weall have to b there next time n make our club da center of attraction! :yes:

mite have missed that then! :wacko:

not be long to the next one :huh:

:thumbsup:

I was there both days. From the space that we had set aside I though we filled it nicely. People were starting to leave early afternoon Sunday, but that would be expected from the distance some people had come.

I dont remember seeing you car there? :blink:

yes cos i went wiv my bruv n he is in da honda r club! so i dint botha taking my motor up there. wait till next year! my motor will b there4 sure! big it up 2 da toyota's. u gat me!! :thumbsup:

i must put my pipe down and lift my cap up.. is it me or can i not understand your sentences? :D

do you txt alot? :thumbsup:

yes cos i went wiv my bruv n he is in da honda r club! so i dint botha taking my motor up there. wait till next year! my motor will b there4 sure! big it up 2 da toyota's. u gat me!!

Yes. I went to JAE with my brother and he is in the Honda R club, so I did not bother taking my car to the show. Wait till next year! My car will definately be there. I think Toyota's are good, do you agree?

I think ..

B.

I iz bang'n wiv da homies .. :huh:

ahh i had translation.. i only understand jamaican and english! :thumbsup:

only kiddin fella.. just makes hard work reading me 'old fruit! :thumbsup:

bit of a playa eh??.. you not from stafford by any chance dood?? just askin?

well I'm just down with the crowd.

bling blinging on twenty - fo's .. with my moto, a couple of bee-hutches ..