Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Advice From All You Celica Nuts

jonny_gt

was just looking for adive from the celica boys here, i have always been loyal and only ever bought toyota

started off with a rapid starlet gt turbo, then i got my self my current toy a 1998 white TRD edition corolla levin bzR ( 0o0o its nice :thumbsup: )

anyways am looking at getting another toy but also keeping my levin, the new car is a 2002 toyota celica GTS import but has been tuned with a lot of blitz goodies such as a blitz supercharger :drool: .

i have been looking for a new toyota for a while and after been out in supra rz and celica gt4's the supercharged celica seems a lot more refined and better.

was just wanting ever1's opinions on it because i have 10k to throw at a toyota and want to make the correct choice.

anyways the following link shows you all about the supercharged beasty!!

blitz supercharged GTS

thanks

Can't give any advice on reliability, performance etc and I will totally disclaim this suggestion should anything go wrong but all would say is

BUY IT!!! :drool:

Les

Before purchasing, i would suggest looking into how much that cost to build etc and then compare to doing the project yourself.

You can somtimes find that SC kits get cheaper as more and more become available over the years.

Looks nice though... How long you planning on keeping the next car?

em well since its a gts model which i may be wrong but i think its the top of the range model plus the charger kit cost around 6k alone lol so no chance a could build a thing like that for anything under 20k me thinks lol

a would be keeping it for a year or 2 at the least

who has a supercharged car and drives it like a granny........no one.

in my opinion (some of u may disagree) its likely that car has been ragged. i'd buy an umodified celica and then upgrade it myself.

have a look at fensport and see what they can offer u. i'm sure i saw a supercharged engine and the works going for £3500.

the car should cost about £6-7k, another 3k on the moded engine, and u've got a powerfull motor, chuck in another 2k and get the odd bits and bobs done.

but if u do decide to buy it then i wish u the best of luck and hope the car looks after u and see u at santa pod in the near future

(must admitt, the car does look sweet)

thanx for the honest opinons ppl, i do really want it so we will se what happens but a wont be taking it to santa pod that will be my soon to be TURBO'D blacktop levin bzr hehe ;)