Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Southern Meet

TheNissanMan

What shall we do on the day....  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What shall we do on the day....

• Bacon Butties, Drive in the Country, Go Home...
    • Bacon Butties, Drive in the Country, Late Pub Lunch...
    • Turn up, have a chat, dissapear....
    • Bacon Butties, drive to coast (45 mins south), lunch optional...
    • Erm, something else....

OK the Southern Not-So-Mini-Meet is still a couple of weeks away but me being me would like to get everything organised a bit early....

I would suggest starting at the Barley Mow at 11am where we'll have the Car Park to ourselves and Bacon Butties if required (please let me know if your interested as I will have to let the LandLord know in advance.

From here there are a number of options, choose your favourite and we can see where we go from there, any other suggestions would of course be more than welcome.

I've been asked if we could vacate the Barley Mow by 2 at the latest as they have a Christaning on but don't seeus needing more than 3 hours in there if were going somewhere else aswell....

Opinions appreciated....

That would be the one matey, changed hands I bet since you were last in there :)

A good few country roads around as well....

Hmmm... Wonder if any of the IMOC group would like to pop along asa few in that area, joint club meet, see how many cars we could get there, Brian (the L'Lord) said we could have the car park lol :D

What will Ryan be driving then Ryan.........Assuming that the 2 may or may not be still with you still........

By the by HOW THE DEVIL ARE YOU?

That would be the one matey, changed hands I bet since you were last in there

Last time I was in there was .. erm .. '96 ?

I remember having s*x in a orange Fiesta in the carpark opposite, next to the canal .. but that's a whole other thread ..

What will Ryan be driving then Ryan.........Assuming that the 2 may or may not be still with you still........

By the by HOW THE DEVIL ARE YOU?

the 2 does not seem to want to be sold, still enjoying it while I can but need the ££ quickly, my next car sis still with the garage I found it in and waiting for me to get the money together, it's not an MR2 but promises to be fun.....

That would be the one matey, changed hands I bet since you were last in there

I remember having s*x in a orange Fiesta in the carpark opposite, next to the canal .. but that's a whole other thread ..

cheapskate, against the tree on the canal is better as long as the gate house arent in :)

only 30 min walk along that canal to my folks place lol

when you say 45 mins drive is that at TT speed or MKII supra thats just had a new engine put in speed :lol: (max speed 60mph for first 1000 miles)

when you say 45 mins drive is that at TT speed or MKII supra thats just had a new engine put in speed :lol: (max speed 60mph for first 1000 miles)

might occasionally be going a bit faster than 60mph, am sure you can do 1k before the meet :)

Hi everyone

I think that it would be a great idea to drive down to the coast and just hang out dont you think??

jerry!!

will get some country roads planned out, southampton is easy to get to although am sure can do better :)

Will then post a route and see who is definately interested.... I'll see if I can find a pub on the coast or something with a large car park where we can park up havea drink, those who want food can, and can take a walk down the beach, hang out or do whatever we choose :D

Trying to think of somewhere to head too .. Short trip to the M3 and down to Soton ..

Are there any BIG carparks in Southampton ? How about the .. erm, what's it's name ?? .. Row of Bars etc on the sea front .. there is a carpark and a few bars / clubs ..

M3 - don't be daft country roads 90% of the way m8, you don't want motorways, mind you if we get enough cars turning up of the same type could be very amusing :)

Weny out with the TT club and had 10 TT's and me steaming past everything on the M4 got some very funny looks and it was amazing how everything moves out of your way when they see 2 identical cars coming down the 2 lanes at the same time :)

Sorry for a double post, but if anyone is driving the back roads from Reading (M4, J11) to the meet we could hava a mini convoy there .. drop me a PM ..

May even have an Xbox in the car by then, something for the passenger to do if they get bored on the drive :D

Ah, that must have been the footage they were showing on Police, Camera, Action the other day........

:lol::lol:

i think we should have a toc meet at the circus tavern on saturday night. we could see if theyll do a club discount on the strippers :thumbsup:

Ah, that must have been the footage they were showing on Police, Camera, Action the other day........

Wondered why the old ladies in town had been pointing at me .. :D

and laughing .. :blink:

B.

Leave it all to rhaines i'm sure that he will come up with something good!!

jerry!!

thx jerry the route will be a goodun

now who'se interested in bacon butties i need to let the landlord know

er. hell yeah i want the bacon butties

(unless thats the nickname for the local chocolate speedway racer :blink: )

ill be there...

im guessing there'll be about 8-10 of us ??? should be a laugh whoever goes. and ryan will have his wig too ;)

erm 18 cars on the list at present will chase and check again closer to the time and try and keep this post close to the top