Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally Going To The Nurburgring

T-Sport_Jay

Hey guys well after leaving the Navy i have now the money and the time more importantly to get myself with a few mates to the famous Nurburgring for the last weekend of this month.

I am looking to you lot for any tips which you have. I'm trying to get my car race ready as it were and so far i have K&N Typhoon front strut brace, Cat back sports exhaust, TTE lowering springs and just shelled out on 4 Goodyear Eagle F1s. To be done soon............I have some black diamond front drilled and grooved or just drilled not sure front discs coming with EBC pads. And also when Garage was fitted the springs noticed that my bearings on the front shocks/springs are completely worn out which cause bad tracking and jelly like handling even with the springs and tyres. SO they are being fitted with new ones next.

So anything else you think i'm going to need? Also one of my mates who's coming is taking his Ducati 749r and he's mentioned i need to find out track tyre pressures for the tyres. At the minute i think they are about 31-33psi and apparently should be lower to help with cornering anybody got any ideas what psi they should be to give best grip?

This isn't necessarily to make me put down the best lap time ever but i want the cts to be in the best form so i can get the most from it and i don't want to go all that way thinking "ooooo if only i'd fitted.....etc" plus i want to bring her back from the ring thats why i'm not doing alot performance wise and working on handling and suspension.

Any tips or advice would be great guys..................also anyone fancy joining me? Would be very good if we could have a few cts going round. Satyrday 28th april ferry 10am get to nurburg for around t time. Camp site has loads of room right next to the track. Sat evening track only open 5:30 till 7:30 but sunday its open all day. Monday ferry back to blighty is at 4pm

Cheers

Jamie

Some Clubmembers from the Corollaclub Netherland are there this weekend theres a lot to do this weekend Easteren B)