Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lots Of Miscellaneous, Cynos & Starlet Gt Items For Sale...again..

riko666

Currently For Sale:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

For sale: TRD EP82 Starlet GT 20mm Anti-Roll Bar Bushes

Item Condition: Brand new – silly me didn’t realise you needed a 20mm Anti-Roll bar for them…

Price and price conditions: £15 inc. p&p

Extra Info: Never used, only removed from packet – was having a blonde moment and didn’t realise it wouldn’t fit onto a stock Anti-Roll bar

Pictures:

Clicky 1

Clicky 2

Contact Details: U2U me, post or email me at headcharge7@hotmail.com

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Will post

Reserves/Refusals:

1. None

For sale: Fensport Lightened 4efte/5efe Power Steering Pulley

Item Condition: Good condition – run on my car for barely 400mi

Price and price conditions: £30 inc. p&p

Extra Info: Still on the car but will remove upon purchase, installed in January, I literally put on 350-400mi on the car before the engine seized up, so very little usage. These are MUCH lighter than the stock unit, and will help release some power via reducing the power loss from the engine by turning heavy auxillary pulleys.

Pictures: Will add if needed

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Clicky

Reserves/Refusals:

1. Jobe_57

For sale: Toyota OEM Orange Side Repeaters

Item Condition: Very Good Condition – Lense from my car, but rest is brand new

Price and price conditions: £4 inc. p&p

Extra Info: Lense was removed from my car when replaced with clear versions, and the clear bulbs, loom and gaskets are Brand New.

Pictures:

Clicky

Reserves/Refusals:

1. None

For sale: 1 Gallon of 10% Nitro 18% Oil R/C Car Fuel

Item Condition: Brand new

Price and price conditions: £15 inc. p&p

Extra Info: Never used - Silly me bought the Fuel before buying the R/C Car and I ended up being ripped of on eBay so have been left with the Petro.

Reserves/Refusals:

1. None

For sale: 5efhe CAP (I Think) Paddle Clutch + Lightened & Balanced Flywheel

Item Condition: Very good condition - have less than 8000mi on them from new

Price and price conditions: £100

Extra Info: Bought from Mark (Spike) only a few months ago with 10,000km (6200mi) on them from new, and since then I've only put another 1000mi or so on the Clutch & Flywheel as you all know of my car troubles. Being a Paddle Clutch there are some driveability issues but you get used it, holds power well.

Pictures:

Clicky 1

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection preferred

Reserves/Refusals:

1. None

For sale: 5efhe/5efe Clutch & Flywheel

Item Condition: Good condition - clutch wasn't slipping when removed from the car, had around 59,000mi on it at that point

Price and price conditions: £50 inc. p&p

Extra Info: Removed from my car when the Paddle Clutch was installed, this would be good for anyone hybriding their 4efte with 5e bottom end, or for anyone that desparately needs a clutch. Flywheel would also be useful if anyone wants to lighten and balance it

Pictures:

Clicky 1

Clicky 2

Clicky 3

Reserves/Refusals:

1. None

For Sale Soon:

For sale (Need to collect): 5e Turbo Conversion Items

Item Condition: Good condition

Price and price conditions: £80 inc. p&p

Extra Info: Ordered for the 5efhe, but had a change of plans now with the 4efte. Parts include:

- Honda Civic Radiator

- Starlet GT Thermostat Housing + Water Lines

- Starlet GT Oil Pan + Oil Lines

- Starlet GT Oil Pickup

- Starlet GT Boost Hosing

Apart from the turbo manifold, and turbo, and a few other detailed parts such as low compression pistons and some sort of engine management computer, this should allow you to turbo a 5e engine.

Pictures: (Borrowed from Threepot)

Clicky 1

Clicky 2

Clicky 3

Clicky 4

Clicky 5

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Will post, Collection Preferred

Reserves/Refusals:

1. Loudest_Paseo_Period

For sale soonish (Early October): Modified Cynos ß Exhaust System for use w/ 4e-fte Transplant

Item Condition: Good condition – a bit of surface rust on the exhaust, but otherwise great

Price and price conditions: £110

Extra Info: Modified with a Toyota Glanza-V Front pipe, this provides a very cheap alternative to a full turbo-back custom fabricated exhaust, and will allow you to run your Paseo/Cynos with a 4e-fte, and will be MOT’able, and street legal! Sale is due to the fact that I’m now going to get a full system created for my car.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection Preferred

Reserves/Refusals:

1. None

For sale (Need to collect): E-Series Oil Cooler & Oil Filter Relocator kit

Item Condition:Very Good condition – Had only been on my car for 300mi before the engine seized – adviseable to wash out the piping to get rid of any metal filings there may be

Price and price conditions: £140 inc. p&p

Extra Info: Bought from GlanzaVSilver late last year, installed in January, but as previously mentioned, not used much before the engine seized. It is a complete kit and will fit on the 4efte/4efe/5efe/5efhe etc…Comes with everything, including mounting bracket/bolts for the filter relocator.

Pictures:

Clicky 1

Clicky 2

Reserves/Refusals:

1. Jobe_57

For sale Soonish: Toyota Cynos Beta ABS Equipped Rear Axle (Drums)

Item Condition: Very good condition, obviously a bit grimey due to typical road use, but very little surface rust and no dings/dents/radioactive leaks

Price and price conditions: £40

Extra Info: Perhaps a bit redundant for the people with Starlet GT's and Glanza's, but for anyone with a Paseo/Sera/Na Starlet that wishes to convert to rear discs, this would be perfect as it'd allow you to transfer the disc components to the axle without having to have the car off the road

Pictures:Will have soon

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pickup only, would deliver if the car worked

Reserves/Refusals:

1. Benny_B

2. Capt Scam

For sale soonish (Early October): EP82 Toyota Starlet GT Top Mount Intercooler

Item Condition: Very good (I presume), coming from one of Trevor's engines, so should be very good

Price and price conditions: £25 inc. p&p

Extra Info: The tmic will come with the cover and whatever else needs to be rid of for a FMIC, so if that includes any piping, that'll be included

Pictures: Will come soon

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Will post, collection preferred

Reserves/Refusals:

1. Bakewell

2. Quite

For sale (Need to collect): Marui 1:1 Scale SPAS 12 BB Shotgun

Item Condition: The gun is brand spanking new! It was bought for £240 about 2 years ago, and its been under my bed since

Price and price conditions: £70 inc. p&p

Extra Info: Very strong for a spring bb gun (1 joule, for all 3 bullets shot), that shoots 3 bullets per shot, each from a hop-up bore (meaning they're very accurate shots). Comes with 2 sets of safety goggles, a few hundred (maybe 1000's) of correct weight bb's (medium), catalogues, shotgun cartridge (holds 30 bb's, so ten shots per cartridge), cartridge loader, and a Walther PPK BB gun (it's really weak, but more fun for it)

Pictures: Shotgun

Reserves/Refusals:

1. None

For sale soonish(Summer time): My Current Suspension setup - KYB SS Shocks, RS*R Lowdown Springs & HKS Pillowball Suspension mounts

Item Condition: Very good, barely used at all, no more than 10,000mi on the Shocks/Springs, barely 3000mi on the Pillowball mounts

Price and price conditions: £400 inc. p&p

Extra Info: Bought this setup (Sans pillowball mounts) from a member on TGTT a while back for £380, and had it installed on my car in June, and I must say it's a brilliant setup - there is a lot of added grip and the body motions are a lot tighter than stock. The pillowball mounts add a lot more immediacy to the steering as well - however, this setup is a bit hard/bouncy/noisy though the shocks are both adjustable. The car has been an ***** naturally so I barely put on 3000mi on any of it (Pillowballs were brand new, and the Shocks/Springs had 10,000km/6200mi on them when I bought them). Also, importantly, the sooner you want this setup, the sooner they'll be available as the money from this will go straight to the new setup, so if you're seriously interested let me know and you can have them relatively soon.

Pictures:

Clicky 1

Clicky 2

Clicky 3

Reserves/Refusals:

1. None

For sale soonish (Whenever possible): Standard Cynos ß Front Seats (Sans Rails)

Item Condition: Both Very good, small burn on one seat but otherwise immaculate

Price and price conditions: £50 for the pair

Extra Info: Getting rid of these as I'm hoping to have some seat frames fabricated for some Corolla GTi seats I bought ages ago, they will be sans rails as they will need to be modified for the Corolla Seats. They also have a slightly different trim design to the Paseo seats. Not a bad seat, quite lightweight and comfortable, not very supportive but look quite spiffing!

Pictures: Will take soon

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection preferred, could deliver/courier

Reserves/Refusals:

1. Sam Jarvis

For sale soonish (Whenever I find a replacement): Standard Cynos ß 3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel

Item Condition: Very good condition - leather and stitching both great

Price and price conditions: £25

Extra Info: Different to the Standard UK Paseo and the Glanza (some) Steering wheels, this one is of a much sportier and appealing aesthetic design, and are also a lot better to hold - the stitching on the leather behind the rim is very tactile and adds to the driving experience somewhat. It may or may not come with the airbag intact, depending on whether or not it has been removed by then. As said, it will be available whenever I find a suitable replacement - looking for a Nardi or JDM Item of the same style, something like this: Clicky, so may be willing to trade

Pictures: Clicky

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Will Post

Reserves/Refusals:

1. WivyPaseo

I'm open to offers on anything, assuming they're sensible, and I have other items up for sale, and will do in the near future, some may be for sale:

- Complete Air Conditioning depending on work being carried out on car - £45 + P&P (First Refusal Capt Scam)

- Complete Air Bag System depending on legality - £65 delivered

- Entire Powersteering system willing to trade for Manual Starlet Steering rack - £50

- Cynos ß Carpetting & mats Availability dependant on my decision for removal - £30

- Cynos ß Rear Passenger Trim Dependant on sale of rear seats - £5

- Cynos ß Boot trim/carpetting Available soonish - £5

- Complete Cynos ß Rear Seats Availability dependant on decision for removal - £25 (First Refusals Sam Jarvis)

- Cynos ß Door Cards Will be available when I can get some Dry CF ones made up...so not anytime soon. Different trim to Paseo (I.e. much nicer) - £30 (First Refusals Sam Jarvis)

- 5efhe Optional LSD Gearbox with TRD Short Shifter Won't be available till next year at the very least, great item, so much more added grip - £150 (First Refusal Pierros, then Joz & Benny)

..But some I shan't put up, lord knows I got ridiculed for the dress I had up for sale, what would happen if I tried selling the handbag I need to get rid of...:P Some of the things are also on eBay...and you will find some of those things I shan't mention on there too :P:

Clicky for Ebay Link