Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Yaris (pics)

fish6634

I have had my yaris about 3 weeks and i am really impressed with it here are a few pics

100_0478.jpg

100_0476.jpg

100_0475.jpg

100_0477.jpg

got the exhaust done at powerflow today sounds lovely, thanks for looking :)

what size is your exhaust?? cos it looks just like the standard t sport one, how much was it? oh yeh nice car very clean

Powerflow are wicked - a friend of mine did his Audi A3 at Powerflow, and its quality.

..im thinking of doing my yaris over at powerflow, how much did it cost you to fit that?

Mossy.

Looks nice, Clean...

Best regards from sweden.

-Fredrik

the exhaust is only a small oval i wanted to try and keep the standard look to be honest, it was 120 fitted and they did a really good job i was well impressed. powerflow in ashton in makerfield in wigan i went to.

the exhaust is only a small oval i wanted to try and keep the standard look to be honest, it was 120 fitted and they did a really good job i was well impressed. powerflow in ashton in makerfield in wigan i went to.

how does it sound? - did it make much of a difference?.. i like the deep air sound, rather than the crazy chav sound...

at the moment i have the original toyota colour collection chrome exhaust, but i want to change it.. 120 is good!..

Mossy.

it sounds great not stupid loud and booming you cant hear it on tick over but on the go you can hear a nice tone in the car and when you clog it it sounds really nice too. really happy with it and defo not worthy of being on a chavs nova

it sounds great not stupid loud and booming you cant hear it on tick over but on the go you can hear a nice tone in the car and when you clog it it sounds really nice too. really happy with it and defo not worthy of being on a chavs nova

nice one mate - clean car.. i wish the car all the best, and many happiness for you :thumbsup:

Looks neat.

Mossy... a TTE exhaust could be what you're looking for if you don't want anything loud... that's subtle enough. eBay or toyota dealer are the place for them.

If you're in leeds, head down to Longlife Exhausts just off the Wortley Ring-Road as they are superb.

Looks neat.

Mossy... a TTE exhaust could be what you're looking for if you don't want anything loud... that's subtle enough. Ebay or toyota dealer are the place for them.

If you're in leeds, head down to Longlife Exhausts just off the Wortley Ring-Road as they are superb.

Thanks for that, you just reminded me about them!, they are based on tong road right?.. my friend had an exhaust on his Audi A3 fitted with Longlife! -

..i gave them a call and they are quoting me £289 for the full works, with a choice of 12 different tail pipes!.

might pay them a visit.

Mossy.

Yeah, Tong-Road, just round corner from me... cracking set of lads in there. They fixed my rattling exhaust mounts for nothing! Even though they fit new clamps and took 30mins to get the others off! They fit my lowering springs too for £60.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links