Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Comer (yaris 1.3)

YARIS@HK

B) Welcome to the club!

I can not understand who did you make the lights?

You open them and paint the inside?I think it is difficult to open the light because it has thermal glue.

or it is only the carbon sticker that makes the diference?

I had find on the net how to paint your lights as the TS but it was in a language from the northen Europe.I understand it from the photos,pity I didnt write up the URL.

Nice fog lamps or position lamps?They look like PIAA,arent they?

The Vitz budge looks like the Daewoo budge,dont you think?

Your interior is grey-green or two sades of grey?

Very nice look!

hi Echo@HK :P

i dont understand why you dont use japaness tuning parts in hongkong they so cheap and easy to get hold of

so many make you can choose from HKS,TRD,TOMS,blitz and more

and getting the parts fitting in hongkong is a piece of cake

take the parts to them they do it there and then no booking whatsoever

you can go even cheaper if you buy tawin made parts

believe me Western japaness car owners will died for japaness tuning parts unless they have no choice but i think its all down to money

japaness parts cost lot more here then in honk kong thats for sure and i have not even mention the amount they charge for fitting and the waiting and the booking and so on

but if thats what you like then i am happy for you

hi Kenny

how ya doing

i am from hongkong too i also live here in london inside the m25

i go cruising with my chinese friends sometimes when we got nowhere to go at night 9/10 times they will end up racing someone then i get leave behide cos they drive skyline R34, mazda rx7,mitsubish evo7 , porsche , few bmw M3 E46 M5 E39 and C42 mecedes :crybaby: i a m sick of it :censor: but one good thing they alway let me have a go there cars most my friends are all in there mid 30s to mid 40s and have familys with childrens :D old gits :lol:

unfortunately theres not much western style for the yaris as of yet but it seems to be a growing trend.

im interested to see more modded HK motors.

any decent sites we can have a look at to see some?

:thumbsup:

Hong Kong have many people modify their Yaris...

But for their web site mainly in Chinese (so not sure anybody know...)

anyway, below is a HK car club web site (all guys driving Yaris = Echo in HK) for your review. :bookworm:

http://www.echoclub.com

Hope you like it~! :thumbsup:

cant read or speak a word of chinese

but good pics none the less

well i really like the look of hong kong now!

think i mite take a trip to the travel agent!

:thumbsup:

Thanks all~! :yes:

Hi! *somke,

I think I know you... in the echoclub newsgroup.. :lol:

you can see above message & my car's photo.. you may hv some idea who am I.. hee.hee.. :lol:

Anyway, Nice to meet you here~!!! Good Place~!!! :bye:

• 3 months later...

Hey got some nice cars there mate :thumbsup:

Just a question for Yaris@HK, how did you get those smoked (black) headlights on your Yaris. Did you just change the whole headlight unit or did you paint it or something?

Btw .. i'm chinese too and would totally love to get my hands on the parts you got in HK :drool:

hehe.

if we could one day get a yaris club meet like that, it would be amazing - fantastic collection of enthusiasts, and they looked great in convoy along the highway too!

shows us what we have to aim for in the future

Pav ;)

We'll get there I'm sure - I think that this coming year's JAE is going to be the place where it all happens - I'll start the calls for a bigger pitch for our Yarii, and we'll have some wicked photos to be proud of.

Am already thinking ahead to JAE - had great time last year though, and made some cool friends - just hope the weather will hold out this time!

Pav

i feel i have to add i have drove 4 load cars from my toyota dealer and 3 of them were yaris the 1.0 is not bad

the demo 4 door t spirit is good looking but the air con wasn't that cold and today i had a basic 1.3 all three car is great around town i really do like it

the gearbox is excellent too i can can really change gears fast on these cars but the engine just little lacks of power but the gearbox mades up for it and still loads of fun i would love to own one of these for my run around in town :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links