Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Will An Aygo Play Cd-r's?

Robby88

I sometimes download music from iTunes, and burn it to CD. iTunes converts the music into proper CD format before it burns the CD so you don't have MP3's or WMA's on the CD. Also, I use a proper CD marker to label the disk, not paper sticky labels etc.

Will this be a problem with the Aygo in people's experience? It's just that the manual warns you that CD-R's might not work, certain labelling making it impossible to eject discs etc.

Thanks

Can you play the CD's in your home set? Or on your Mac/PC?

Do you burn from iTunes? Or do you use Toast (or Nero on a PC)?

If the latter is the case you might have to finalize the disc.

Another thing you might try is using slower burning

speeds and some times a different brand of CD-R.

Should play CD rs and CD RWs. I have burnt with Windows Media Player and Nero

From my experience, some of the CDRs don't work very well. I tried some old 16x CDR and some songs just skipped. Then I tried it on Infiniti 48x CDR. They are playing perfectly now. :)

My cd player didn't seem to want to work at all at first - but then bizarrely one day it just decided to work, and now plays all the cds I've burnt through itunes fine.

Would be nice if the TS could confiirm what he's tried :blink:

If you have the money, just buy a new head unit, the one that is in the aygo is a load of rubish, i cant stand it, the only nice thing about it is the aux, but even when you connect a cable it just sucks and doesnt look neat. so i got myself a new head unit and frame the sound all round is alot better i got some JBL gto's {13cm} on the parcel shelf with a sub all amped and it sounds greats makes ppls heads turn. But as for playing CD-R's i back up all my cds onto CD-rs and make up cds from song i download of the internet and never had a problem if u burn at about 24x or 48x it should be fine.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links