Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Heavy Hitters

eiriksmil

Post up the most heavy hitting, scene dominating, world leading, revolutionary Yaris you have ever seen, up there with the finest modified cars in general. Oh, and please people, not your own car.

It has by no means got to be a cheque-book car, the only criteria is that the car should be well known, in the Yaris community and perhaps also in the japanese car community.

Eirik

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yaris SR Kid

• alanbradley

• TomF

• Jason.s

Post up the most heavy hitting, scene dominating, world leading, revolutionary Yaris

you have ever seen...

Yaris1.jpg

loco.gif

yep his was heavy,,,the amount of filler on it :lol::lol::lol:

My favourites around at the minute are:-

Earpl's ('cos he's crazy and so's the car - only pic I can find on my computer right now)

DSC00056.jpg

clarky's (the original Thunger Ghey and carbon bonnet)

IMG_1199.jpg

timmabin's (makes red and morettes look fab)

IMG_1187.jpg

That's not to "dis" any of the others you realise. Chuck04's, Kerby's and cfc1's, amongst others, are all worthy of "honourable mentions".

imho, of course.

A

I really liked knightriders first red yaris.

And kudos to Jaxx for being what i would say was one of the first people to go mental on a yaris without making it look ****

Yeah Matt, those are both valid, but the guy said which ones "around now". Sadly Lee's is no more and Jaxx's is near-standard again. You were right though, Jaxx was the first to try SO many things...

A

Yeah Matt, those are both valid, but the guy said which ones "around now". Sadly Lee's is no more and Jaxx's is near-standard again. You were right though, Jaxx was the first to try SO many things...

A

Damn right :thumbsup:

And Lee managed to show us alL how its done with a budget of like 3 quid :toast:

Just realised I never gave kimi a namecheck either! A gorgeous car that was the first in the UK with a TTE supercharger.

...and so clean!

A

Earpls because the guys a nutter, stripped and caged it, then went a bit more nuts and did the turbo conversion, so I'm sure that has got to be the most revolutionary mod at the mo.

Yaris WRCs because he was going to do the turbo, had a few problems I heard, and I just love the TRD splitter & spoiler.

Finally TomF's two tone green and black car, if any Yaris was to grab your attention this would be it with its striking colourscheme.

As said other people do deserve a mention, Clarky, Ruth M, Raywong & Caravan

all above really, cant belive no ones mentioned yarismarks yet..... if only for the 1st yaris with the carzone kit to not look utter and i do meen totally utter *******......

but also the fact that he's now dumping a starlet gt turbo lump in there :D i cant wait to see it running when he's finished.

The Redline yaris will be well worth a mention but who can say how long thats gonna take to complete

Yes Swainey, but he hasn't yet.

That's the difference.

A

There are 4 members that really stand out in my book, who I completely respect for what they've done to their cars:

Kimi - Spent the time, effort & money to go to Germany it supercharged among other things. The mods are nice & subtle but it's got immense power when needed, very much my kind of car

Kerby - Seems to have a "no expense spared" attitude to his car, if he wants something, he buys & fits it, simple (plus I've seen it in the metal loads of times so there's probably some bias there)

Earpl - Absolute barnpot, I've never seen anybody abuse their car in the way he has, most memorably when he took an angle grinder to it to reduce weight. Crazy but hilarious

Jaxx - Created what I consider the best looking Yaris in history

Anyone got a pic of jaxxx's yaris?!

Nicked the link of these from Yaris Club UK but I'm sure they wont mind.

22.jpg

23.jpg

Apart from the marmite-esque Morettes I think it looked absolutely beautiful :drool:

That was back when Lexus lights were new, cool and weren't available from Halfords...

Funny how fashions change really.

A