Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Britain's Strongest Man

gordypix

Questions:

Ken - did you see it taking place in Scarborough?

Does anyone know how last years 'Britain's strongest man' died?????

no, but they seem really happy last night, after being able to lift up big rocks....... im supprised they didnt have clubs and go "oooggg" a lot..... or did they?

Its very impressive though

not only is it a sport, but its practical. you never know when you may need to carry 2 motorbikes attached to a piece of wood. laugh now, but when you in that situation you'll be thinking "damn, i wish i was britains strongest man".

Questions:

:ffs: :censor: :ffs: :ffs: strongest man :ffs: t :censor: :censor: ers.

You mean the show that brought traffic chaos to Scarborough so some meathead could pull a truck with his b :censor: llend no i f :censor: :censor: king well didn't.

You mean the show that brought traffic chaos to Scarborough so some meathead could pull a truck with his b :censor: llend no i f :censor: :censor: king well didn't.

:D :D :D ahhh, that made me laugh :D :D

Questions:

:ffs: :censor: :ffs: :ffs: strongest man :ffs: t :censor: :censor: ers.

Not your cup of tea then Ken........ :lol:

:rolleyes: 2 hours to drive half a mile would put you off pretty much anything. The police seemed to close the roads off at the directors whim until they realised they had blocked all the town up :angry:

Ended up parking at a friends house and popping off to the pub as i didn't fancy waiting another 2 hours to get home.

Does anyone know how last years 'Britain's strongest man' died?????

He was found dead in his home gym! Prob through steriod abuse, I have a few mates on the gear...nasty stuff :boxing:

So don't strongmen get tested like other sportsmaen for drugs or is this a personal training out of competition thing???

it gets to a point where it becomes dangerous, some of the guys even go as far as directly injecting growth hormones into their arms and chest and stuff... which is really dangerous as you can't control growth hormones, it might just give you a big chin or somethin'...

steriods are pretty much accepted in the sport, its not right but thats how it is. Check it out, they actually have "natural" shows!! Where the chaps don't take roids! How !Removed! is that... :wacko: