Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do Toyota Garages Have ......

My car has one or two minor bits that need attention from a bodyshop. Also two quite big stone chips around the engine bay lid.

There is a bodyshop near me, but they have a waiting list of 3 months ++ . So does anyone know if Toyota have a bodyshop bit in there dealers ? I know they have garage sections.

What's the likely hood of the stone chip bits going rusty ?

Chips on the engine bay?... been on a rally?..lol.

Like I have said before... dont go to Toyota unless you want to pay thru the nose... find a good local body shop and get to know them.

Not all have a 3 month waiting list.

What's the likely hood of the stone chip bits going rusty ?

If they are on the engine lid then it will take a few years to bleb up into rust (if they ever do)... if they are inside the engine bay then they will prob wont rust.

Not all havea 3month waiting list but if it is scratches on the engine lid I would consider waiting the 3 months and getting it done properly if the price is right. If the guy hasa long waiting list it usually means he does a good job as he has people either coming back to him or recommending him to others....

Chips on the engine bay?... been on a rally?..lol.

Like I have said before... dont go to Toyota unless you want to pay thru the nose... find a good local body shop and get to know them.

Not all have a 3 month waiting list.

funny you should say that..... lol.

When I was in Gala me and Turner went to Bowlside. I went on the gravel area and ragged all over the place... prob a few stones flew up and smacked the car.. ( silly me! ).

Finding a bodyshop is easier said than done... the one closest to me has a 3 month waiting list, and the other closest one is in Edinburgh.

I need a car to get to work, so if it's in for a while I will need to hire a car or something... bu tI don't know if I've been driving long enough to do that.

Not all havea 3month waiting list but if it is scratches on the engine lid I would consider waiting the 3 months and getting it done properly if the price is right. If the guy hasa long waiting list it usually means he does a good job as he has people either coming back to him or recommending him to others....

Well the place I'm on about is CRD, Calder Racing Development. They do absolute mas stuff to cars. Fast and the Furious like !

I'm gonna give them a phone about my decat (waiting on a price), and I'll ask about the bodywork also.

James, just look around.. there must be loads of bodyshops in your area.. there are loads near me and I'm out in the sticks.