Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Wanna Get A T Sport

Ckman85

I got mine from Inchcape in Derby and the ones they have now are like a grand more expensive than some of the ones they at the start of the year with less mileage. Seems like the price gaps are pretty big between the start and end of the year in comparison to the summer. Probably harder to get a better deal too. You could wait until then (i know i couldnt though lol).

Probably best to sell your car private like Woodyatlarge said. You probably wont get as good a deal as you could if you part ex a car of nearly the same value.

I think its 70 or 80 to transfer a plate. Not sure how long it takes though.

yeh i cant wait that much longer, just today i was wishing i accepted the offer, AHAHAHa but im sure in the end of the day ill probs get a betta deal and hopefully sell my car for more than wot toyota gave me.

im gna go to the DVLA office tomorrow to get my number plate off the car. Hopefully it wont take too long, im gna giv my car a full valet myself on friday and then take pics to advertise it on Auto trader, Hopefully selling the car wont take too long aswell.

How much u think i shud advertsie my car for? £9,500? bcos looking at the toyota website theirs selling my car for around that much or even more, but it seems every dealer has different prices

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ckman85

• fisel

• Jock Fran

• Woodyatlarge

Toyota dealer prices do vary quite a bit. It's hard to compete with the dealers though. I'd go in a bit lower at like 9300, you should still get around 9 for it.

I dont see why that dealer wont let you have it for 9500 at the most if your paying in cash.

Toyota dealer prices do vary quite a bit. It's hard to compete with the dealers though. I'd go in a bit lower at like 9300, you should still get around 9 for it.

I dont see why that dealer wont let you have it for 9500 at the most if your paying in cash.

well im probs gna advertsie my car for £9,300 and see wot the people r willing to pay. Well if i dnt recieve a phone call from toyota by the weekend, ill probs givin and call the dealer bak and see if they offer me £9500

OOOOWWW, i found a compressor going for cheap, gna see how much insurance wud cost and if its gd, i mite get that instead :D

Compressor insurance was way out for me, price was way out anyway but you can go for it :thumbsup:

well i found a compressor which has done 22k for £9,995 so only £4 more than the normal t sport i checked out on sunday, so hopefully insurance wud quote me happy :D . but im also thinking in a long term i think a normal t sport wud b betta.

Well you gotta think about insurance and also Compressor dont get much above 20 mpg but thats just too cheap. I'd even consider it lol. The T Sports selling point is the lift though :yes:

i think ive decided to stick with a normal Tsport, itll b a betta long term car. Well i dnt think i can wait much longer, i tink ill b calling up the dealer in the next few days and see if i can take for for £9,500 with me private selling my car. How much do u think ill need to pay for them to reserve the car?

Well you gotta think about insurance and also Compressor dont get much above 20 mpg

my compressor is averaging 35mpg

i think ive decided to stick with a normal Tsport, itll b a betta long term car. Well i dnt think i can wait much longer, i tink ill b calling up the dealer in the next few days and see if i can take for for £9,500 with me private selling my car. How much do u think ill need to pay for them to reserve the car?

Probably like 1k or some figure near there i'm not even sure, but i guess it would depend on how long you'd wanna reserve it for also

Well you gotta think about insurance and also Compressor dont get much above 20 mpg

If you dont beat it but I guess you can say the same thing for the cts. generally though it will give you more mpg.

have a look on the toyota website for some prices, and compare them don't forget if it's toyota approved you get 12 months warranty had mine 15 months now an 04 facelift and i paid £10450 there are bargains to be had don't grab the first one if you really want the one you've driven take some print outs of cheaper one's to haggle with the dealer i did got me £800 off asking price. from toyota dealer at mansfield.

Probably like 1k or some figure near there i'm not even sure, but i guess it would depend on how long you'd wanna reserve it for also

If you dont beat it but I guess you can say the same thing for the cts. generally though it will give you more mpg.

even ragging it i still knocks up 30mpg on average

even ragging it i still knocks up 30mpg on average

ragging for how long? and is that motorway driving? I've never known any car that gets factory figure mpg when using the power but if you do i guess your lucky lol

have a look on the toyota website for some prices, and compare them don't forget if it's toyota approved you get 12 months warranty had mine 15 months now an 04 facelift and i paid £10450 there are bargains to be had don't grab the first one if you really want the one you've driven take some print outs of cheaper one's to haggle with the dealer i did got me £800 off asking price. from toyota dealer at mansfield.

well £9,991 is the cheapest ive found atm, other prices r £500 or £1k more. Well gna giv them a call again tomorrow, see how it goes. Hey ChrisS Giv me some tips here, how do i beat a toyota sales man? or isit a trade secret? :censor:

Act as if you are nearly gona buy the car ,then say you have been looking at a honda or something somewhere else but you cant make up your mind ,then tell him that if he puts mats in it and fuel or if its tax is out put tax on it for a year you will take it ,say that the other car dealer for the honda was gona do it but you still had to see the Tsport,if you can lie youshould get some of these if not all..mats and tax at least

And tell him they were offering you slightly more for your car but dont tell him how much and dont tell him the name of the dealer,just the honda dealer or the bmw dealer...

Sales men lie so can we ...

I'm constantly hammering the CTS and getting 22-25 mpg, but I have two short stints on by-pass so i get to vent my fury :lol:

Pottering around, changing gear befor 3k rpm and never letting it fall below 2k rpm to accelerate, you will get a nice 35+ mpg

Thats in a standard T Sport.

Ive put down a deposit on the T Sport :D the person said i shud b able to collect it by next weekend, will keep u lot up to date :thumbsup:

in that advert it says "factory fitted optional bodykit" is he pulling a fast one because it came as standard like that!

also i want ot know where this power chip is because i have searched hard and low for a chip and not come across anything!

in that advert it says "factory fitted optional bodykit" is he pulling a fast one because it came as standard like that!

also i want ot know where this power chip is because i have searched hard and low for a chip and not come across anything!

lol, yeh seems like hes pulling a fast one and the chip im very interested about, if it doesnt void warranty ill get it straight away. A mod that toyota cant find and insurance wnt know about lol

nrgizerbunny wots the TRD Short shift like? wud toyota void ur warranty if they noticed it? ive got a TTE short shift and ive taken it out of my current corolla and i was planning to put it into my TS, but wot a !Removed! it is to put in, i just took it out of my corolla yesterday and i forgot how anoying it was to swap, im just tempted to sell it and buy the TRD one bcos ive been told its a lot easier to fit

Any chip unless its piggy back and you pull it out will be detectable. And you can damn well be sure your insurance comp will find it.

The TRD shifter comes as a whole unit, not just the rod. so its just a case of unclipping the two cables and undoing 4 bolts. which is wny i got it - ease of fitting.

The throw is less than the TTE one but not by much, the other thing is the TRD one is specific to the t sport, it will not fit in a normal car (due to the position of the reverse gear).

have a nice day sanj

I'm constantly hammering the CTS and getting 22-25 mpg, but I have two short stints on by-pass so i get to vent my fury :lol:

Pottering around, changing gear befor 3k rpm and never letting it fall below 2k rpm to accelerate, you will get a nice 35+ mpg

Thats in a standard T Sport.

how do you manage to get over 35mpg out of a t-sport, ive got a standard 1.6 corolla, doing mainly motorway i hardly manage over 36mpg driving @ around 60/70Mph

I highly doubt that chip really adds 30bhp! 30bhp would be a decent gain from chipping a turbo engine, never mind a naturally aspirated engine that is already highly tuned. Loada sh*te I reckon!

As for 35mpg, it's easy really! I've had the trip computer on 40.2mpg after ~300 miles of A road and motorway with a little bit of town driving. That's not driving especially for economy either!

Keeping the revs between 2-3k is a good start but the best help is paying attention to the road ahead and gliding up to traffic off the throttle.

i don't know how you can get 40.2 to be honest. i can only get about 38 if i drive really slowly like a granny.

when i'm driving along at 70mph 3.5k rpm my computer says 32mpg unless i've got a tail wind. i wonder if you've got your tyres pumped up

Tyres are set at 32psi cold.

Do you use super unleaded? I think I get worse mpg on super.

The trip computer is probably a bit optimistic but I have measured (resetting trip when filling up, then working it out at next fill up) a 36mpg tank.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links