Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Supagard And Maguires Polish

anda

I had my car protected with Supagard and to be honest dont think that much of it.

Would it do any harm to go back to my old Maguires polish on top as i think it gives a far better shine.

I had my car protected with Supagard and to be honest dont think that much of it.

Would it do any harm to go back to my old Maguires polish on top as i think it gives a far better shine.

As far as i know you can use Maguires polishes and waxes on any paint type, even if its had any sort of paint guard on it. To be sure check to see if it says you can on the Maguires bottle. Ive used Maguires on the past two cars ive owned after seeing how good it was on my brothers car.

Hi anda

Welcome to the club :thumbsup:

Supaguard lol to be fair this is something that the dealers will try to get you to spend your money on. Sure it offers protection but at the end of the day you can not beat applying polish onto your car weekly of monthly to protect your cars paint finish.

Meguiars is a quality product to use on your car. Given time you will build up a good layer of polish and your car will shine like hell. Dont believe the hype about supaguard basically it's for lazy people who cant be bover to apply polish regularly. It wont last for years as they say trust me.

Just go back to applying your Meguiars mate and watch the improvement in your paint :thumbsup: I've got a 13 year old car and i polish it regularly and i think my paint work is good for it's age all thanks to Meguiars and auto glym :yahoo:

jerry!!

Hi anda

Welcome to the club :thumbsup:

Supaguard lol to be fair this is something that the dealers will try to get you to spend your money on. Sure it offers protection but at the end of the day you can not beat applying polish onto your car weekly of monthly to protect your cars paint finish.

meguiars is a quality product to use on your car. Given time you will build up a good layer of polish and your car will shine like hell. Dont believe the hype about supaguard basically it's for lazy people who cant be bover to apply polish regularly. It wont last for years as they say trust me.

Just go back to applying your meguiars mate and watch the improvement in your paint :thumbsup: I've got a 13 year old car and i polish it regularly and i think my paint work is good for it's age all thanks to meguiars and auto glym :yahoo:

jerry!!

Well looks like car is going to get a good polish with Maquires then,When it stops raining lol

Thanks for the help

Well looks like car is going to get a good polish with Maquires then,When it stops raining lol

Thanks for the help

No problem mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!