Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Miles To A Tank (1.0)

fish6634

How many miles do you get out of you 1.0? i get about 330 to £30 worth of fuel. I am a little disappointed to be honest as i thought i would get more, Which makes me wonder whether i have a problem or not. Also my vvti kick can be describe as "lazy" sometimes. Where is it suppose to cut in. Most of the time mine comes in at around 2500rpm, other times i can be up near 4000rpm.

thanks for ready and would appreciate any comments :)

lol try getting 220-260 miles to a tank in a 1.3 :( wish i cud get that many :P

dont have a clew about the vvti but the mechanically minded ones will be along soon to help

dont think anyone on the forum gets more than 370-380 out of a full tanks tho

I managed to squeeze 380 miles from a tank once in my 1.0 yaris.

Most of them time got around 330 miles though, with mostly town driving.

About the same, 350-370 to the bottom bar with a mix of 10 miles town and 30 miles dual carriageway a day . I've no idea what the vvti 'kick' might be. My 1.0 certainly hasn't got one, it's about as gutless as anything i've ever driven including a .8 Matiz, but that's not what I want it for.

its not the best really is it, i got rid of my mg zr 1.8 because it was only getting 300 to £30 dont know if it was worth swapping now

its not the best really is it, i got rid of my mg zr 1.8 because it was only getting 300 to £30 dont know if it was worth swapping now

when u consider other factors, it was worth swapping. the yaris is a good car and should need less attention

I get 330-ish miles to a tank in my 1.3.... I'd expect a little more out of the 1.0 but it depends how you drive it! :thumbsup:

80 miles to a tenner here - city driving with passengers all the time lol

+ aint serviced it since ive had it (10 months)

i used to get about 100 miles to a tenner

Dnt forget tho with prices going up.. it can make it look like MPGs going down lol

I get between 290 and 330 miles out of a £27.00 tank. I always refill when the petrol meter just hits the last mark.

350mls to £32 for my standard engine 1.3 - funny thing is I can drive like a puss or hoon it around and I generally get about the same every time.

vvti doesn't really "kick" in but you do notice it more on the 1.0 than the 1.3 and it all seems to happen around 3500, ISTR.

I get around 330-350 miles to a tank in the 1.3

Then you drive a french car and you realise the VVTI is working all the time, it just the torque seems to peak at 3500.

Everyone who drove my car who had a older or crapper car (saxo, pug, ka etc) said there isnt really a power curve, it just has power, whereas on theirs they have to rev the nuts off it to just to get it going

Then you drive a french car and you realise the VVTI is working all the time, it just the torque seems to peak at 3500.

Everyone who drove my car who had a older or crapper car (saxo, pug, ka etc) said there isnt really a power curve, it just has power, whereas on theirs they have to rev the nuts off it to just to get it going

That's what I meant but you put it a lot better than I. :yes:

I worked it out that i get 70 miles to 1 line on the digi display,

there are 7 lines, so that equals 490 miles per tank!

wot a girly way of looking at the world!