Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Import Insurance

wilson

hi, i own a 93 celica gt4 import and my insurance is up for renewal. i am with adrian flux at the moment as i needed cover fast but now i want to find someware cheaper but keep getting problems getting quotes as the car is not listed.what companys could anyone suggest.

Sky insurance was the only one i found that would cover me....

try them.....im 24 with 4yrs NCD and they quoted me £620 fully comp.

Ja

Also try A-plan who i am with... they covered me on my GT4 and stage one mods for £600. Im 27 and had 2 year NCB.

hi mate im with admiral. on my 185 import i pay about 700 with 3 years no cliams and 3 points

good hunting :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I've just upgraded my ins in preparation to get my four. A-plan want £620 on an import. 23, 3 years no claims in centre of Bristol. not bad as my "stock" 202 was £555. My direct line renewal was £480 but they probably wouldn't insure me on a four and wouldn't let me put alloys on till I'm 25!!

I've just upgraded my ins in preparation to get my four. A-plan want £620 on an import. 23, 3 years no claims in centre of Bristol. not bad as my "stock" 202 was £555. My direct line renewal was £480 but they probably wouldn't insure me on a four and wouldn't let me put alloys on till I'm 25!!

just imagine what they wil let you do when your 30 :lol:

just imagine what they wil let you do when your 30 :lol:

thanks for all your help, looks as if there all about the same price as mine give or take, so ill stick with what ive got for now. thanks again

Hi, my insurance was £465, I'm 28 with 7 years NCB.

Its with Direct Motorline (brokers) the actual company is Norwich Union.