Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis Fascia Adaptor

Clark S

:censor:

I have removed the bog standard Toyota tape deck and installed a Sony CD player in my 2001 Avensis. But after nearly 2 years I am still trying to find a fascia adaptor to fit around the player.

Can anyone tell me if this possible?????????????

What sort of size was the original stereo on that model avensis? Are they one of those oversize sort of stereos, bit like a double din?

:thumbsup:

;)

The existing tape was standard DIN size however the fascia shape is not square at the edges.

The bottom corner nearest the passenger for any fascia adaptor would be very narrow. Maybe this is the reason I can't get one

• 6 months later...

It's been quite sometime since this post was written but it's the only one I can find that is relevant for me

I've got a factory fitted radio/cassette player in my 1999 1.8Gls Avensis.

Could you tell me how to remove my current radio/cassette player which I want to replace with a new radio/CD player

I tried to find a Haynes manual but there isn't one in print for the Avensis

• 1 month later...

i tried to put an ordinary cd/radio tuner in mine and Halfords say you need to get one from toyota as the fascia adapter is not stocked by them the original cd/radio in mine is faulty. avensis2000 on a v

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links