Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

Alberto Michelatti

Still prefer old EVO! Front on of new one is nice but rear looks bit too alfa romeo and side view looks a bit rover 75 towards the back (at certain angles)!

i love the evo 3,5,and 9 not too sure on this.. might need some time to get used to it, but definitely better than subaru's new impreza hatchback!

Ray

:thumbsup: i like it

be a while before it comes out though,

And have to agree the new scooby is pants :shutit:

it looks like a vauxhall :eek:

Arrrrgh, that is feffing horrible.

Front remind's me to much of a maserati(spelling).

An Evo is a rally car end off, the bonus to us is we can buy one if we wanted and that is a pile of toss for fat knacker's to blast around b road's thinking they are driving god's thank's to the yawn control.

Should have stopped at the 7 :yes:

Btw i hate it incase you didn't guess that.

Arrrrgh, that is feffing horrible.

Front remind's me to much of a maserati(spelling).

An Evo is a rally car end off, the bonus to us is we can buy one if we wanted and that is a pile of toss for fat knacker's to blast around b road's thinking they are driving god's thank's to the yawn control.

Should have stopped at the 7 :yes:

Btw i hate it incase you didn't guess that.

Do you like it then Ken?

Ken.. how the hell are ya boyo??!! long time no see...

I'm fine fella, still busy all the time but i have few day's off at the mo :yahoo:

Do you like it then Ken?

As much as you like my driving Andy :P

Ken.. how the hell are ya boyo??!! long time no see...

I'm fine fella, still busy all the time but i have few day's off at the mo :yahoo:

Do you like it then Ken?

As much as you like my driving Andy :P

Hiya Ken. :thumbsup:

Anne and me were down Southampton the other week, we would have seen you for a light refreshment but I've lost your number :wacko:

Les

Anne and me were down Southampton the other week, we would have seen you for a light refreshment but I've lost your number :wacko:

Les

How on earth do you lose a number, did it randomly nip out from your phone one night and go to the pub, pull the barmaid then only to be caught by her hubby so it was on it's toes never to be seen again :baaa:

It's in my sig but i'll remove it by tonight as i'm not going to sell it anymore, not that i tried very hard that is :lol:

Does this mean you are back now then Ken?

:blink: I've just been busy with work that's all :yawn:

Hol's in 3 1/2 week's, going to move back up to Hedge End as the commute up there for the wife is taking up to 3 hour's thank's to the A32/SW Train's so busy packing at the mo.

Had no net access until just before chrimbo but i do pop on every day nigh on and have a quick read before either going to work or going out, just haven't the time to post that's all.

Les

How on earth do you lose a number, did it randomly nip out from your phone one night and go to the pub, pull the barmaid then only to be caught by her hubby so it was on it's toes never to be seen again :baaa:

It's in my sig but i'll remove it by tonight as i'm not going to sell it anymore, not that i tried very hard that is :lol:

Ah, but yes,....It might be in your siggy but it has been that long since you posted I never saw it :yes: :P :lol:

Ah, but yes,....It might be in your siggy but it has been that long since you posted I never saw it :yes: :P :lol:

Wibble :P

16.jpg

Hey i wouldn't say no. I would have one any day :drool:

jerry!!

Hey i wouldn't say no. I would have one any day :drool:

jerry!!

You would seriously pay hard cash for that Jerry? :unsure:

• 3 months later...

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X brochure leaked: specs revealed

casrcoop_mitsevoX_0.jpg

casrcoop_mitsevaX_27.jpg

nofear.gif

Alberto.

now that just dont seem to b as scary as seeing an evo 8 in ur review mirror it just loooks a bit tame compared to the others they need to be crazy and diferent that is wat an evo is all about and that just luks like lots ov other cars put to geva

I've driven the Evo 9 Mr fq-360 round a track as my dads mate has one, a damn it sticks!!!! but it loves a drift or 2 if I could afford this model I'd get one well if i has serious money i'd get the evo 8 mr fq-400 0-60 in 3.5 seconds!!! CRAZY! all for £35,000 only 97 in the UK, but i agree the 10 looks funky not as nice i wish they scrap the idea of Servicing every 6 months or 4500 miles too expensive,

Scoobies r okay driven these to the RB320 is lush to drive and of course prestige thanks to the RB badging, regular WRX STI's are fantastic fun as well with the advent of the hatchback version there is one last salon model the GB270 0-60 in 5.3 seconds, Prodrive suspension and perfomance pack standard, bonus is yearly service or 10,000 miles! adds appeal.

both of these models though evo and scooby arr lush to drive but feel like your sitting in a shed! just whyy can't they make interiors????

all for £25,000 only 97 in the UK

£46,999 is what an FQ400 cost, you can't even get the entry model for £25k