Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need More Power

Matty

What options are there to gain more power from our T Sports.

As far as I'm aware its just a DASTEK remap on mine thats really left before I have to start looking towards forced induction.

Has anybody made any serious enquiries about throttle bodies?

Also where shall I start, I have no idea what companies to get in touch with etc.

So errrm....help

I think e-manage is also one option. As far as I know it can do the same things as dastek, adjust fuel map and ignition map.

If you go on the Dastek website and email them with any questions they get back to you and also tell you where their nearest approved Dastek center is.

Hope that helps

Im not to sure how much they are though? whilst were on the subject of chipping your cars is that the last 'mod' you should do? or can you chip your car with no mods done to it? lol probs a stupid question but i always thought it was the last thing you did, but my mates just got a clio sport its only got an induction kit on it and its also been chipped, i suppose its down to the person.

well you can but you wont gain much from it really. best to do it after you`ve done a few things to get the most from it

There was a tuning company in birmingham (seen in banzai few months ago) which i emailed about a dastek and they said going down the route of throttle bodies would be more efficient way of getting power.

Another option could be TTE supercharger £3k all in weekend away in germany i believe

Another option could be TTE supercharger £3k all in weekend away in germany i believe

Id rather have a Blitz Supercharger with nice shiney FMIC :D

http://www.tuneacar.co.uk/search.php?sessi...arch_text=yaris

I did alot of research on the Blitz compressor before i went to TTE,

and i can tell you that the Blitz compressor and the TTE compressor are one of the same,

apart from the name, The Blitz compressor DOES NOT come with a FMIC ;)

If you look a little closer at the pictures on tuneacar's site, you'll see when you click on

the picture of a lexus, there is a small picture of the yaris t sport engine, you'll see no FMIC.

Also look at the small lettering on their web site, Blitz compressor is no good for UK cars.

You still need to have a ECU upgrade to sort out the fueling.

If you go with the compressor , get yourself to TTE and you'll also get a Fantastic 3 year warranty.

I agree with Evil Yo, If you really want a fast car swap the yaris for something else.

Good advice Kimi - take heed and follow that route (id do it if i had the money)

Oh and £3k is a lot of money - What could you get for that and your car and look at the options, it all really comes down to what can you afford and how much of that would be on insurance?

Also look at the small lettering on their web site, Blitz compressor is no good for UK cars.

You still need to have a ECU upgrade to sort out the fueling.

It's only the celica t-sport that it won't fit, there's a little * next to that but it says nothing about it not fitting the yaris.

The compressor does bolt straight on no problem, as its the same unit as TTE

its the fueling that is the problem.

The uk ECU is different to the Jap ECU.

Have a word with yaris WRC about it or Dan [ forgot his user name ] :lol:

as neither one could get the fueling right on the blitz compressor,

And Dan is a Techy at Toyota and knows what hes doing.

Like i said the money its going to cost on top of the blitz compressor,to get it fuelled and mapped,

you could have the TTE one and get warranty. :thumbsup:

If its the same unit go for TTE!

Weekend in germany sounds swish to lol!